Has paypal changed?

simonk1972
Contributor
Contributor

I'm an occasional seller on ebay and a little confused by what is happening with my received payments...i.e  where is my money?

Am I meant to post stuff before I receive payment now?.  The last item I received no payment at all or any notification from paypal. The buyer claims he payed but then I heard no more. I appreciate that I've probably not read an update or something that I should have done but what is the new way please? 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MarkAnthony76
New Community Member

Hi, PayPal have changed the way they deal with Ebay customers. If your selling an item and dont have a feedback of over 100 comments at 100% they hold payment until you get positive feedback from your customer or 21 working days have passed. If someone tells you that they have paid and it hasnt shown up on your PayPal account as "payment held" then they are trying to pull a fast one. There are some who try to take advantage of the new rules so if it doesnt show up they havent sent it. I hope this helps. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.