Guest buyer

knguyen
Contributor
Contributor

So i ask paypal to open a dispute for me because i bought the item as a guest. and they send me an email and including transaction id and this is what is say "  If we contact you for more information, please respond within the timeframe. If you do not respond within the timeframe, the case may be closed and decided in the seller's favor"

The email title is "Your Dispute Has Been Escalated to a Claim - Case #PP-002-775-865-076"

What should i do now?

Many thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes they have opened a dispute for you. 

They normally give the seller 10 days to prove delivery of the item to you with a tracking number or you should get your refund. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Nothing, they have not asked you to do anything. They may not do so, they are just saying respond promptly IF they do ask you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

knguyen
Contributor
Contributor

so do i just wait for paypal to make a dicision? Is that mean they already open a case for me? 

Thanks a lot, im new to this 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes they have opened a dispute for you. 

They normally give the seller 10 days to prove delivery of the item to you with a tracking number or you should get your refund. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.