Facebook Ads and PayPal payment method

bidimal
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a problem trying to configure PayPal as a method of payment in Facebook Ads. I have no PayPal account associated with the Facebook Ads account, but it keeps saying:

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow."

when I try to add our PayPal business account. Please note that the PayPal account is Verified.

It is a very urgent matter since the company cannot launch its ad campaigns without this have been fixed.

Kind regards and thank in advance for any reply,

Lisa

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Svetionicar,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

It sounds like the payment may not have been processed from your PayPal account correctly in this case. As we don't have access to view the details of your account from here, I would advise contacting Customer Support directly so we can take a closer look at what happened with your transaction. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.