Error message: 'We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.'

sojmed
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to a friend with a paypal account from my paypal account. I get the message:

'We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.'

What does this mean? Do I keep trying? Why can't paypal send my payment? Can I contact someone to find out what's going on?

Login to Me Too
71 REPLIES 71

gd3
New Community Member

I had this problem for the last two days. No clues from paypal. no support from paypal.  The amount I was trying to send in USD was close to the balance of the USD.  The fees, charges, currency conversion etc might have made the total more than the USD balance.  I lowered the transaction amount by a few dollars and the transfer proceeded without further error.

So, if you've been having this problem for a while, try lowering the amount you're trying to send.

Login to Me Too

bjtech4u

I was once a victim of circumstance, but i was told to call this number for help......+13467040024, i did, i got my money back immidiately after abided by the terms and condition given, you can reach out to them right now too, but the fact is call is not allowed because their are lots to atttend to i guess, but text afterall ok.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.