Cannot add bank account to PayPal

Darren19
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Im having a problem when adding my bank account details to my profile. When I do, i get this error message-

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

I did add the bank details to my account a couple of days ago, but removed it as the bank account was locked at the time, but now its not so I want to add it again.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

Pslucki
New Community Member

I Cant add Bank account too, same error "You cannot add a bank at this time."

i talked to paypal customer service and they told me they have a technical issue but at afternoon will be solved.

The problem still here

Login to Me Too

scaram

When going to be fixed the problem of adding a bank account. this is the bank a would like to add ( First Century Bank ) from payoneer but is not possible, I write the correct account name and route name always get this error message, actually I have open a lot of ticket by Contact Us option writing direct email to webform and still there are no  any solution for me.

how many time going to be necesary to fix this problem you got?

Login to Me Too

Tcma
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue: "Cannot add a bank account" of First Century Bank (Payoneer) to my Paypal.

I contacted technical support via email (I can't phone them, it would cost me 50€ to phone from my country) and they said they don't know when the issue is gonna get solved because it's problem of my country, but that's totally not true. My country allows accepting payments through Paypal and everything, I know about 50 people first hand that connected same bank and credit card to Paypal in the past before these technical issues occured. Now I really hope problem will get solved quickly.

Login to Me Too

Samrobinson97
New Community Member

Hi i am trying to add my bank details and i have enterd them into my old paypal but i cant remeber my details so i made a new paypal but i cant add my details because they are in my old account ,,, what should i do ?????

Login to Me Too

halftone

Hi I tried to add my new bank account to paypal but it didn't seem to work. I got an email confirmation saying my bank account was added but when I checked again it wasn't there. I'm getting an error saying I need to contact customer service. I emailed them and was told they removed my bank account and I should be able to readd it. Tried again after several days, got an automatic phone call from paypal asking me to enter a code which I did, it seemed to work for a moment but then I was again redirected to the same error page. Is there any way paypal could fix this issue for me so I don't have to fax them? I need to lift limits on my account otherwise I am unable to use it for my business! Please help.

Login to Me Too

Angielahaha
Contributor
Contributor
I simply cannot add bank account. I put in the details plus the code paypal sends but keep getting thrown to "you must login to access this page" even though I am already logged in! Very confusing. I then write to paypal and just keep getting automated responses of what to try. Done them but still no joy. Write to paypal - automated response and round and round we go. Paypal please get a grip on this as you have funds of MINE that I need access to!
Login to Me Too

Angielahaha
Contributor
Contributor

I've now managed to add my account - well a customer service person did - they rang me and sorted over the phone.  Don't know what was wrong but grateful that it's now sorted Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

tomi121
New Community Member

Hi

Got same problem ,I've try couple of times to add my new bank account and it's always showing me the same message can any one help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi tomi121,

Welcome to the Community Forum! if you're still experiencing this issue, I'd recommend contacting Customer Support so we can assist with adding your bank. You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page when logged in.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

I have phoned 3 time's since yesterday to paypal customer service , still my problem didn't get fix ...I am newbie to paypal with brand new bank account ...everytime i try to link my bank :

please try again at leter date ...

any practical help from paypal or community , customer sercvice **bleep** they know nothing !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.