Cannot add bank account to PayPal

Darren19
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Im having a problem when adding my bank account details to my profile. When I do, i get this error message-

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

I did add the bank details to my account a couple of days ago, but removed it as the bank account was locked at the time, but now its not so I want to add it again.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

jaypaulo26
Contributor
Contributor

until now i am here in the philippines same error hope paypal fix this kind of error

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Jaypaulo26,

Welcome as a new member!

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook, Twitter, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Coolidge
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from Canada, trying to set up bank account I get this message (cannot add a bank at this time) I have used IE, Firefox, Chrome same result, I had phoned Pay-Pal to try and get this resolved, they had told me that they could not reset my account so I can add my Bank Info. I really don't know what else to say. I just want my money that I won playing on COVERS NFL contest.

Login to Me Too

Dankief
Hi paypal Same problem ive tried to used other browswer still i cant add my bank account ,ive used this bank account on other paypal account but i cant remember the password thats why i decided to make a new account do you think i still have a chance to add my bank account so that i can continue enjoying your service please help us
Login to Me Too

Dankief

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.