Cannot Send Masspay Payment

MPDIRECT
New Community Member

Hi all hope all is well, since last night i been trying to send a masspay payment, so i go through the usual procedure and click send then masspay, however now i get an error YOU CANNOT SEND A MASSPAY PAYMENT, i have funds and the account isnt restricted? any ideas please?
Regards

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_paula

Hi MPDIRECT,

When you are sending a mass payment all payments must be authorised in order to all payment to be completed. There are times where you may receive an error if one of your payments is unable to be processed. In this situation I would advise that you send your payments individually.

I do understand that this can be inconvenient however if you have payments that need to be paid urgently this is your best option.

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

mediacpm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i got this message over 1 month (You are not allowed to send Mass Payments.)i need send over 50 payouts this month,i have to spend one day to send all this payouts?

thank youSmiley Surprised

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there mediacpm,

I can confirm that there have been some changes made recently to the sending of mass payments.

You will need to contact us directly on this one- we can review your account and advise if this function has been disabled and if so how we can re-enable it for you.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

mediacpm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i al;lready have contacted paypal the first time they says there is some issues, and the other 2 times i get no replie.please chek my account and let me know what is wrong.

thank you

Login to Me Too

mediacpm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i am still waiting and no replies from paypal.what i need just for one staff takes 5 minutes to check my account?

thank youSmiley Mad

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there mediacpm,

As advised this function is no longer available to some customers so it sounds like this is the case with your account.

I cannot discuss account specific information here so I would advise that you follow the steps below:

• Click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page.
  • Click 'Call Us'

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.