Can't access my paypal account

FranciscoLupin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My name is Francisco Lupin and I am a PayPal user. I lived for three years in Italy, my second home, and now I came back to Argentina for a couple of months. I am an active user of PayPal, and I have never had a problem.
Today I wanted to use my account, but I found that it was impossible to access with my email and password.
I don't know what is the problem why I cant access.

I exchanged some emails with PayPal, and they said that the problem is that I am not in Italy. 

I want to know, if this issue can be solved, and I can check again my account status.

Looking for an answer.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Yu3,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum.

It seems that you are experiencing one of our security measures, these are usually only temporary. I would ask you to try again and if it still persists, I would suggest clearing your cache and cookies on your device and to disconnect from your Internet provider and reconnect as it might have something to do with the IP address allocated by your Internet provider. Please make sure you are logging from a secure location and avoid using any VPN’s. If the issue still persists you will need to contact our Customer Support Team by phone, this is necessary to carry out full verification and to ensure we are speaking with the Account Holder before assisting with security changes.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.