Any issues??

PayPal_lucy

Hey guys,

We’re just looking for your feedback on the forum and how it’s working for you at the moment. The number of posts over the last week have dropped.

We are aware that some people may be having trouble posting or reading replies. So if you have noticed any issues with the forum please try let us know.

Thanks

Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

PayPal_paula

Hi sam120, 

I understand from your post that there have been eBay fees taken out via your PayPal account that you did not owe. If you were not due to pay your eBay fees and fees have been taken out then I would suggest that you contact eBay directly for clarification on the transaction. 

This should resolve it for you

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Jelfy71
New Community Member

Hi I sold a item on eBay took me a week to post I did post and the other person opened a case and PayPal have held his money even tho I with drew it to my bank and now I'm in negative can any one help I've tried to dispute but transaction number is not recognised help please 

thank you 

Login to Me Too

jl22g09

Hi,

I sold my items yesterday, and ALL Payments shows "pending".

1.    My emall address is correct and correct spelling.

2.    I comfired it on my paypal account "profit".

3.   I can pay out but cannot receive.

4.   My credit card is not expire.

5.     Nothing shows on my paypal about payments.

I am not wanna ask buyer to cancel their payments, cause i did once before, The buyer just left my item.

Please I really need advice!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi jl22g09, 

When you say your email address is correct, do you mean it is correct on PayPal and eBay or on your "sell your item form" that you used to list your item. 

Could you check this for me 

1. Go to www.ebay.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Sold’ in the ‘Sell’ section under ‘My eBay Summary.’
  3. Click ‘Sell Similar’ under ‘More Actions’ next to the item you want to be paid for.
  4. Find the email address you used in your listing under ‘Decide how you’d like to be paid’ near the bottom of the page.

Note: If you get an email from eBay saying you’ve been paid, the email address where you got that message is the one which must be added to your PayPal account to successfully receive that payment. If this is an incorrect email address and can not be added please ask your buyers to cancel the payment and resend it to the correct email address. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

elycia
Contributor
Contributor

I have posted my query a few times but haven't had a reply. I am new to paypal and have received funds via ebay, however, when i try to print the postage label from pending funds it won't let me??? I have a few items up for sale and cannot afford all the pending postage??? any ideas??? thanks

Login to Me Too

mar_mar
New Community Member

Hi I have an ebay account and would like to know how I would link that with paypal. My ebay indicates I have sold an item and recieved payment but do not undertsand where the money has been sent.

kindest regards 

Omari 

Login to Me Too

OmzyAlz

Hi, I've sold an item on eBay and when I received the payment an email came saying " you have received the payment on *******" but then the message after said "The Online sales has cancelled the unclaimed payment" so what do I do now how do I get the money?

Thanks

Omar  

Login to Me Too

ajhelp

Hi,

I have been using my paypal account to buy items for a while now. However on attempting  to sell via ebay  I enter my paypal account details and am told "Unable to use this PayPal account to set up monthly payments for your selling fees. Please try another PayPal account". I have heard from other people on paypal/ebay having the exact same problem the ebay are claming it is a problem on paypals end and that paypal will sort it. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!?

Login to Me Too

SophieJane
New Community Member

Hiya, i am waiting to recieve a payment? i was emailed by paypal team to tell me the payment had been made but there is nothing in my account, so i checked the email again and it told me that it had a hold on the money what does that mean? andhow can i access it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi SophieJane, 

If you have received a payment in to your PayPal account then you will be able to view it on your transaction details section. Even if the payment is on hold you will still be able to view it. If you are a new eBay seller you may be subject to "21 day holds". If you are subject to 21 day payment holds, then your payment will be held until positive feedback is received or tracking information is provided showing the item has been delivered for more than three days. If we do not receive either we will hold the funds for 21days. Once this time passes and no claims have been filed against the transaction we can then release the funds. 

Please note that if you have received a payment and it is on hold you will be able to see this payment on your PayPal account. 

I hope this helps 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.