Adding a company logo to an invoice

dbss
New Community Member

How do you add a company logo to a Paypal invoice?

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Flyer64
New Community Member

Has this glitch been sorted yet?! I'm having exactly the same problem as described above. It would be more reassuring to have it sorted via the website than have everyone directed to technical support...

Login to Me Too

Nxtgenvoip
New Community Member

I am a new business customer of paypal and am getting the same problems.  No matter what size jpg, png etc. the logo will not show up.  I just got off the phone with them and while David says to call Technical support, they should have people there that know what they are doing.  You get the same run around.  "Keep shrinking it down", "Maybe the name of the file is to long", "It could be the size or the pixels"  They said they would email me back with more options to try...not holding my breath.

Let's face it....Logo's for Invoices don't work and I will manually create my invoice and use a wire directly to my bank instead of Paypal until this is fixed.

Login to Me Too

NewOldHouse
New Community Member

Same problems...No matter how small small I shrink it, it will NOT work. I think they have their pixels backwards personally. It's frustrating to sit & work on it for the amount of time it takes & embarassing & unprofessional to not have a logo on the invoice when asking for a considerable amount of money. Fees, Fees, Fees & it doesn't work. Call technical support. What a joke. Please get this staightened out.

Login to Me Too

HonkinTom
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Folks,

I appear to have a slightly different issue if anyone can help?

I can and have uploaded my company logo to an invoice and can happily sent these out, however when someone purchases from my site it doesn't have my logo on the payment page, just my email address whicjh I would rather not have on display. I can't find any other way of adding the logo.

Any thoughts?

thanks, HT

Login to Me Too

CDWP

David, unfortunately, this does not help.    Several comments here reference contacting your tech people and the information given has not fixed the problem.  I've spend a couple of hours on this and it is a huge frustration.  Paypal needs to put it out on this board that we CANNOT add a logo to our invoices, because many, many of us cannot.  I am an experienced computer designer, know a pixel from an inch, and NOTHING FITS.  The window that the "logo is too large" comes up even if it is in mice type.  WHAT GIVES?

Login to Me Too

NewOldHouse
New Community Member

Hi Paula, It's September & this feature to be able to add a logo to an invoice STILL does not work. Any possible solutions in the working yet? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Etess
New Community Member

Ditto -  Frustrating -  Has anyone contacted technical support?   I need to send out an invoice! 

Login to Me Too

UGMobileDJ
New Community Member

Have they sorted this yet?? Could it be a a mac compatability prroblem?

Login to Me Too

Qlidnaque
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here, tried jpg and png and my file size that i created from photoshop is less than 3 kb, so something is wrong with paypal.

Login to Me Too

IceBear

Hello,

I'm new to Paypal and the community and had the same problem. My images for the invoice and payment logo weren't showing up. Was browsing the internet to see if I could find a fix. I'm from the US, didn't even notice this was a UK community until after I hit reply.

I'm not sure if this is a cure-all fix, but my images happened to work after I tweaked the resolutions and sizes in Photoshop. I was uploading my images at 300 dpi with the right set size requirements and with each file under 50kb. Didn't work. On a whim, instead of resizing the whole image smaller, I just changed the dpi to 200. Worked like a charm and it was just a matter of realigning the design and previewing the invoice to make sure it looked just right.

Don't know if this will fix everybody's woes, but I hope it helps if at all.

Good luck and happy earnings!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.