Adding a company logo to an invoice

dbss
New Community Member

How do you add a company logo to a Paypal invoice?

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

AndyMac
New Community Member

+1 to IceBear ...

My logo was sized correctly, but in the process of sizing it, the DPI was adjusted to 72.009. I changed that to 70 (just picked an even number, 72 might have worked fine ... yes, our logo is low res), and it uploaded just fine.

Seems paypal can't handle a strange DPI.

Login to Me Too

CDWP

Thanks for the info -- I have mine as low as 72dpi and it still won't upload......

Login to Me Too

DeanMcDonald
Contributor
Contributor

The URL asked for is the address of the logo online. simply find your online logo within your website homepage and copy its address to your paypal form. and test must be 150w x 100 h pixls and no bigger than 10kb.

Login to Me Too

Alex1803
New Community Member

Changing the DPI to 300 worked for me.

Make sure that the pixel dimensions fit PayPal's requirements (75 x 200 or less). 

I then downloaded Photoshop's trial, opened .jpeg in Photoshop --> Click "Image" in top toolbar --> Click "Image Size" --> Unchecked "Resample Image" (something I found when doing a Google search for "changing dpi of jpeg in Photoshop") --> In the Resolution box I entered "300" --> Click "OK" --> Save As --> Added logo to PayPal --> SUCCESS! (Finally).

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there Alex1803,

Thanks for sharing this Smiley Happy

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.