Account Limit?

KlydiiIsAnnoyed
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal users, upon signing into my Paypal account I discovered that my account is now limited because I've nearly reached my annual limit of £1900, which I didn't know existed untl just now. It asked me to verify my account by stating my buisiness type and I don't have a buisiness! All I do is buy, restore and sell rocking horses and antique Beswick china for my mum on eBay! I don't know if Paypal thinks I'm doing something dodgy with my account but rocking horses fetch a lot of money. It comes asks if my 'ownership type' is 'individual', 'sole trader' or 'any other type of government organisation or non-profit entity' I have no idea what to do. Please help!!

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

PayPal_paula

Hi balseris,

Welcome to the PayPal communtiy forum.

We would be happy to help you here however in order to do so we would need some more information. When you say your account is not working, can you be more specific on what is not working so we can help.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
New Community Member

paypall are very slow they are in no rush to help the best thing to do is ring them when your in front of your computer and talk to them they should no all you trasactions are though ebay

Login to Me Too

Danijel007
Contributor
Contributor

I already go to email us and i send that i want downgrade account from buisness accouunt to personal account but paypal says me  that i need to remove limits.Do i need to provide just my identity with documents or i need and upload buisness documents:I cant uopload buisness documents because i dont have work.I cant click call us because i dont have money for phone call and i dont know english really good.Thanks for help.

Login to Me Too

Abbazago
New Community Member
Hello everyone. I got problem with paypal account limitation. paypal email me that my account had been limited. They required me to send my documents to them for further verification.How lond does it take for my account to be normal? thanks for helping.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.