1st sell on ebay, how do I receive money from buyers

amalkin
New Community Member

This is my 1st sell on ebay. Ebay has said that payment is being carried out by paypal. I click on "view paypal transaction", log into Paypal. However there are no transactions showing on my Paypal account and £0 balance. I have contacted the buyers to let them know I haven't received payment through Paypal. One buyer has said that it states UNCLAIMED on his transaction to me.

How do I claim/receive  this money?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

moonshiner
New Community Member

I have the money in pending situation how do I transfer same to bank account?

Login to Me Too

sami85
New Community Member

So if the email address listed with the item was wrong and does not exist anymore how do you correct this? My buyer has sent payment using the old email and I am not sure how to cancel the payment and instruct them to resend to the correct place?  Any help apprecaited thanks.  

Login to Me Too

shell75221
New Community Member

bondbrea
New Community Member

im having the same problemb 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi bondbrea,

Welcome to the community forum! If you're having trouble with receiving a payment, the first thing you need to do is ensure that your email address is confirmed.

If your email address is confirmed, you can contact your buyer and make sure that the correct email address has been provided to them. If the payment was sent to an incorrect email address, it will normally show as 'Unclaimed' on the buyer's side, and they can then cancel it and re-send it to you.

If you have any further queries, I suggest contacting Customer Support, who can review your account and provide you with more specific assistance.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.