PayPal USA Community Chat 9/27 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, September 27th, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Mo99
Contributor
Contributor

Hi..I have never used a forum before and I can't find where to post a new topic that's why I'm asking here. Trying to find help because my paypal is not up loading tracking numbers from eBay sales and wont let me manually type in the tracking.

Thanks Mo

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@Mo99 wrote:

Hi..I have never used a forum before and I can't find where to post a new topic that's why I'm asking here. Trying to find help because my paypal is not up loading tracking numbers from eBay sales and wont let me manually type in the tracking.

Thanks Mo

Hi @Mo99!

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forums and thanks for joining our chat! I'm happy to help you with making a post! If you visit the PayPal USA Community homepage, there's a button that says Ask the Community. Clicking the button will allow you to create a title for your message as well as your message or questions and then select a board to post to. 🙂

Are you using eBay or PayPal shipping to print your labels or get tracking numbers? What happens when you try to type in tracking?

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Mo99
Contributor
Contributor

I am using eBay to print labels and payment is taken out of my Paypal account. It is not automatically up loading the tracking numbers. When I go in to manually add them and click add it says it is having technical difficulties, to try logging out & in again which I have tried but it keeps doing the same thing.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@Mo99 wrote:

I am using eBay to print labels and payment is taken out of my Paypal account. It is not automatically up loading the tracking numbers. When I go in to manually add them and click add it says it is having technical difficulties, to try logging out & in again which I have tried but it keeps doing the same thing.

Thanks, @Mo99! I appreciate it. 

I did some research and it appears this is a known issue that some customers are seeing. We're actively working to resolve the problem and I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience!

We hope to have things up and running properly again soon! Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

temp20170927
Contributor
Contributor

I have a relatively new paypal account. I have tried making several simple purchases with my balance. All of them denied saying "We cant send your payment right now"

I was then told to ad a payment method, verify bank, SSN etc. Did all of those. The payments are STILL being denied. And when I call they say "Try again in 48 hours" - "Otherwise paypal is not for you at this time"

LOL

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@temp20170927 wrote:

I have a relatively new paypal account. I have tried making several simple purchases with my balance. All of them denied saying "We cant send your payment right now"

I was then told to ad a payment method, verify bank, SSN etc. Did all of those. The payments are STILL being denied. And when I call they say "Try again in 48 hours" - "Otherwise paypal is not for you at this time"

LOL

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to make purchases. It sounds like you have been running into the internal security model that Ashley was talking about in her response to alexisvolleybal. This may be due to many different factors. If you try again at another time, the payment attempt will be reconsidered at that time. Another option is to try funding the payment with a bank or credit card. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, October 4th at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.