PayPal USA Community Chat 7/26 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, July 26th, from 3pm to 4pm CT (1pm-2pm PT).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post. Smiley Happy See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

PayPal_Michelle

@criego6 wrote:
Ok, I have none of those things happening.

So just to confirm...paypal didn't end any agreement with ebay for pad?

I really am so sorry you are experiencing this. We still offer PAD to eligible purchases including eBay. I still would encourage you to contact our customer support for more information, and wish we could help more. 

Thank you,

Michelle

Login to Me Too

vmti
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

So I use my business paypal account and now it is "Limited", because of:
Jun 28, 2017: You have received €1,800 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year and are therefore approaching our annual receiving limit of €2,500. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Please go to the Resolution Centre for more information on what you need to do.

I filled and sent all the documents and now it says that in a few days it will be reviewed. I checked many forums and etc and people saying that it took them month,two,three and more to resolve.

Wanted to ask - is there a way so my issue would be resolved and review faster? Because it is VERY VERY URGENT for my business. 
I got money to my paypal account and I cannot withdraw it, so I cannot pay for services, supplies and etc and it is absolutelly huge damage for my business now.

Thanks for answer,
p.s otherwise, on Resolution center it said that I have to resolve this issue within September, but BAAM and it my account got suspended today and I cannot withdraw money, what is very urgent for me..

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@vmti wrote:

Hello guys,

So I use my business paypal account and now it is "Limited", because of:
Jun 28, 2017: You have received €1,800 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year and are therefore approaching our annual receiving limit of €2,500. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Please go to the Resolution Centre for more information on what you need to do.

I filled and sent all the documents and now it says that in a few days it will be reviewed. I checked many forums and etc and people saying that it took them month,two,three and more to resolve.

Wanted to ask - is there a way so my issue would be resolved and review faster? Because it is VERY VERY URGENT for my business. 
I got money to my paypal account and I cannot withdraw it, so I cannot pay for services, supplies and etc and it is absolutelly huge damage for my business now.

Thanks for answer,
p.s otherwise, on Resolution center it said that I have to resolve this issue within September, but BAAM and it my account got suspended today and I cannot withdraw money, what is very urgent for me..

Hi @vmti

We appreciate your contribution to our chat! 

Limitations can be very frustrating and we understand that from time to time they can cause a disruption in service. Once a customer uploads their information or completes the requested actions in the Resolution Center, we aim to have the information reviewed and an update sent as soon as possible. This hopefully shouldn't take longer than 24-72 hours. If the review is taking longer than that, you may reach out to PayPal customer support to check the status. @customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, August 2nd at 3pm CT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.