PayPal USA Community Chat 12/13 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, December 13th, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

crazylimelife
Contributor
Contributor

The printing options now print the label on one half and a online label record on the 2nd half label which is getting wasted (darn autocorrect!)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@crazylimelife wrote:

Since the multi order shipping option changed I cannot print my postage on actual labels. I have the labels that have 2 per 8 1/2 by 11 inch page. The printing options now print the label no one have and a online label record on the 2nd label which is getting wasted. Is there a way to change the print options to only print the postage? I have looked at all the printer options. Thank you for the help!

Hi @crazylimelife,

I'm sorry to hear that the label settings are not providing the changes that you're looking for, for printing only the label portion and not the label record. I definitely undertand the desire to save the second label to use as an actual label. I regret that I do not know of a way to turn that setting off via PayPal's settings. I appreciate your question and the indication that it's a feature that you'd like to see, and I will pass this feedback along. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

cmetter88
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I missed out on a promotional paypal/ebay offer for 24 month 0% apr. Was this promotion generated from paypal or ebay? How often do they come around?

Thanks!

Chris

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@cmetter88 wrote:

Hello,

I missed out on a promotional paypal/ebay offer for 24 month 0% apr. Was this promotion generated from paypal or ebay? How often do they come around?

Thanks!

Chris

Hey @cmetter88,

Oh no! That's unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear you missed the promotion. It sounds like you may be talking about PayPal Credit. If so, we do offer this feature to qualifying members frequently during checkout. If not, you may need to contact us so we can get more details and see what product you were offered. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kulidone
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

1-2 weeks ago I was using paypal with my bank account without problems, but one day I got email about "Bank reversal" and my bank account was removed from Paypal. The reason was that I couldnt make the payment with my bank. Now I can not add my bank again.  My bank said there's not a problem with them.

Thank you for reply.

Login to Me Too

buzzord

I keep getting notices when transferring from my balance to my bank account of instant withdrawing yet I have no options to click to do this.  I read that you need to transfer the money to your debit card and when I click the "Transfer to" drop down menu, nothing happens.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@buzzord wrote:

I keep getting notices when transferring from my balance to my bank account of instant withdrawing yet I have no options to click to do this.  I read that you need to transfer the money to your debit card and when I click the "Transfer to" drop down menu, nothing happens.

Hi @buzzord,

I can understand how it would be frustrating not to have access to a new feature that you've heard about. I'm happy to provide a little info.

When a withdrawal request is set up, the system will evaluate whether or not the debit card can be used as an option. If it is not compatible with the process, the option will not be offered. It may be that the debit card issuing bank does not participate, or it may be that there is risk associated with the withdrawal to that card that PayPal deems too high to allow the withdrawal. If you have another debit card, you could try adding that card to see if the system will present it as an option for withdrawal.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@kulidone wrote:

Hello,

1-2 weeks ago I was using paypal with my bank account without problems, but one day I got email about "Bank reversal" and my bank account was removed from Paypal. The reason was that I couldnt make the payment with my bank. Now I can not add my bank again.  My bank said there's not a problem with them.

Thank you for reply.

Hi @kulidone,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to add your bank back onto your account. Once a bank is removed by the system, a PayPal support representative would need to evaluate the reason for the removal and provide you with next steps. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email. Just make sure that you do not provide the account number or any portion thereof in email or on social media. We want to keep you safe! 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

kardistic

Hello,

I made my new business account recently and I added my bank, but something is wrong. I dont have an option to add the 2 amounts to verificate the bank account and paypal didnt charge me any amount either.

Thank you for asnwer.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@kardistic wrote:

Hello,

I made my new business account recently and I added my bank, but something is wrong. I dont have an option to add the 2 amounts to verificate the bank account and paypal didnt charge me any amount either.

Thank you for asnwer.

Hi @kardistic,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not seeing the option to confirm your bank through the two random deposits. Was there an option to confirm the bank instantaneously when you added it, using your online banking login information? If that option was presented, the random deposit process would not also be needed. If neither option was presented and you do not see any option to confirm the bank in your wallet, please reach out to customer support. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.