PayPal USA Community Chat 11/1 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, November 1st, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

TheGodlyGoose
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see anything like that. Do you need the transaction id?

@PayPal_Ashley wrote:

@TheGodlyGoose wrote:
My paypal payment has been pending for more than 3 days now, and I have screenshot proof that my items have been sold. What is taking so long?

Hi @TheGodlyGoose!

Thank you for stopping by our Chat! I'm sorry to hear that there's been some trouble with a payment received. 😞 

Payments may show as "Pending" for different reasons. If you click on the transaction in your PayPal account to view the details, is there anything specific you see that needs to be done to accept the payment or are there any details showing about the payment status?

-Ashley 

Login to Me Too

Mark0001

My account is limited because I registered with a bogus name when I first joined. I called PayPal and they told me to submit proof of name/Photo ID and it would be resolved within 48 hours. I submitted the documents 1 week ago from today and still haven't heard anything from PayPal. Why is it taking so long for them to review these documents? Should I call and complain to speed up the process?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@Mark0001 wrote:

My account is limited because I registered with a bogus name when I first joined. I called PayPal and they told me to submit proof of name/Photo ID and it would be resolved within 48 hours. I submitted the documents 1 week ago from today and still haven't heard anything from PayPal. Why is it taking so long for them to review these documents? Should I call and complain to speed up the process?

Hi @Mark0001

Welcome to the Community Chat! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any recent updates on your limitation status. 😞

Information submitted to resolve a limitation generally takes 24-72 hours to review depending on volumes. 

If you haven't received any further communication and the limitation has not shown as updated in the Resolution Center, then I would recommend reaching out to customer support for further investigation or to see if there have been any updates.  @customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

KevMan
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to log into my sandbox to test anything.
I look at my sandbox account at developer.paypal.com and there are 2 email addresses set up that are similar to mine, but hey have -facilitator and -buyer in them. I did not set these up nor can i delete them.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@KevMan wrote:

I am unable to log into my sandbox to test anything.
I look at my sandbox account at developer.paypal.com and there are 2 email addresses set up that are similar to mine, but hey have -facilitator and -buyer in them. I did not set these up nor can i delete them.

Hi @KevMan,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to use the sandbox! For assistance with sandbox questions, your best bet would be The Merchant Integration Technical Support forum. There's a section there dedicated to questions about the sandbox environment. If you beleve something is not working properly, you can also reach out to Merchant Technical Support directly.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, November 8th at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.