PayPal USA Community Chat 10/4 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, October 4th, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

awmawm

Olivia please help

Login to Me Too

GamerVideos
Are you able to go on a private message?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@GamerVideos wrote:
Are you able to go on a private message?

The Community Forums are for general assistance only, and private messages are disabled for the safety of all of our members. For direct assistance, you can reach out to customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email. If your issue can be resolved with more general assistance, I can help here.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Kohola
Contributor
Contributor

How the heck do you post a question?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Kohola wrote:

How the heck do you post a question?

Just adding a post to this chat is how you post a question. Anything posted before the chat closes will be answered here. Since the chat is about to close, please post a question to the community by posting a new topic in the Help section.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

dcieplin

I'm trying to mark transactions as complete, but clicking "Add shipping info" just brings up a blank page. I'm using Chrome on Windows 7. These are digital transactions, not eBay, so I just need to mark that the service was provided.

Login to Me Too

awmawm

I have been a member for 15 years

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

@dcieplin wrote:

I'm trying to mark transactions as complete, but clicking "Add shipping info" just brings up a blank page. I'm using Chrome on Windows 7. These are digital transactions, not eBay, so I just need to mark that the service was provided.

Hi dcieplin!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for joining our chat. I am so sorry to hear that you are running into difficulties! The website is definitely Chrome friendly and I believe we still support Windows 7, so let's trouble shoot a little. Have you already cleared cache and browsing history on Chrome? Also, do you use any bookmarks to access PayPal? If none of these apply, does the blank page give any kind of error code? 

Thank you!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

dcieplin

The page body is blank, no error, just the Paypal header at the top with "Summary" and so forth.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

@dcieplin wrote:

The page body is blank, no error, just the Paypal header at the top with "Summary" and so forth.

Thank you, dcieplin. It sounds like there may be an issue with the website that we need to report and escalate for you. I am so sorry you're experiencing this. 😞

Please, give us a call by following the Help and Contact page or you're welcome to contact us on Facebook or Twitter so we can report your information. The Community Help Forum is an anonymous page, and for security reasons we are unable to discuss your account in detail here. 

Thank you,

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.