PayPal USA Community Chat 10/25 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, October 25th, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

musicimprov
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!  Can someone paypal.me through the paypal app, or do they have to go through the paypal.me link through a browser?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@musicimprov wrote:

Hi!  Can someone paypal.me through the paypal app, or do they have to go through the paypal.me link through a browser?

Hi @musicimprov,

Welcome!

That's a great question! The app doesn't have a place for the paypal.me link. If a person is paying by that link, they would have to use a browser on a computer or browser on a mobile device. You also have the option of sending a payment request or invoice, or giving them your email address to use in the app.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

musicimprov
Contributor
Contributor

That's what I figured.  Ok Thanks!

Login to Me Too

siriktribal
New Community Member

1. GREATLY increased timelag in synchronizing payment info, and tracking info with eBay

2. New java based "add tracking" takes longer than before

3. New "add tracking" drops you off in a dead end .... specifically your only options are back to "summary" or to "transaction" ... need to go back to "transactions" page

4. On "transactions" page, archiving a record used to just involve clicking archive on the dropdown and it archived the record and allowed you to go to the next record ... now when you archive from the dropdown, it does a complete page refresh to blank page and back, adding many seconds to the effort

5. Where is the direct link (instead of waiting for wednesday chat) to the developers, so we can point out these bugs/problems/inefficiencies?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@siriktribal wrote:

1. GREATLY increased timelag in synchronizing payment info, and tracking info with eBay

2. New java based "add tracking" takes longer than before

3. New "add tracking" drops you off in a dead end .... specifically your only options are back to "summary" or to "transaction" ... need to go back to "transactions" page

4. On "transactions" page, archiving a record used to just involve clicking archive on the dropdown and it archived the record and allowed you to go to the next record ... now when you archive from the dropdown, it does a complete page refresh to blank page and back, adding many seconds to the effort

5. Where is the direct link (instead of waiting for wednesday chat) to the developers, so we can point out these bugs/problems/inefficiencies?

Hi @siriktribal.

Thank you for joining us in the community!

I appreciate your feedback about the recent changes to the interface, and the effects you're seeing in your day-to-day operations. I will make sure that your feedback is passed to the appropriate teams.

The best way to report any issues with how your PayPal account is functioning is to contact customer support. A representative can forward any bug reports or feature requests as necessary. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

btbjmensclub
Contributor
Contributor

My account has beenin progress since October 4.  How lond does it usually take?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

@btbjmensclub wrote:

My account has beenin progress since October 4.  How lond does it usually take?

Hi @btbjmensclub

Thanks for dropping in on our chat. It sounds like you may be referencing an account limitation. I know those can be pesky to deal with. 

Typically once a customer with a limitation has submitted all of the information requested by the limitation and completed all steps listed in the Resolution Center, the review of the information typically takes 24-72 hours to complete depending on volumes. 

If you haven't received any further communication and the limitation has not shown as updated in the Resolution Center, then I would recommend reaching out to customer support for further investigation.  @customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page. 

I hope this helps and I apologize for the delay!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, November 1st at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.