PayPal USA Community Chat 1/24 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, January 24th, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Jokline14
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I tried on my phone browser. It lets me get further than app by allowing me to input amount i want transferred but then it says can my process request.
Login to Me Too

Jokline14
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_AshleyM

@Jokline14 wrote:
Yes, I tried on my phone browser. It lets me get further than app by allowing me to input amount i want transferred but then it says can my process request.

Hey @Jokline14,

Oh no! That's definitely a concern. As we wouldn't want to discuss anything account specific over the public forum, I would advise reaching out to us either by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can take an in-depth look at the problem and help get the issue fixed. 🙂 Hope to hear from you there soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jokline14
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, I'll try Facebook and then call if that doesn't work. Thanks for your help.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@Jokline14 wrote:
Okay, I'll try Facebook and then call if that doesn't work. Thanks for your help.

@Jokline14,

You are most welcome! Glad I was able to provide a little guidance. Hopefully this is resolved for you soon, and thanks for stopping by the chat today. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, January 31st at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jokline14
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your help. They said because I already transferred money twice today they have security measures in place to make sure it's me doing the transferring. So I should let account rest and try again tmw. Hope this info helps someone else as well.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@Jokline14 wrote:
Thanks for your help. They said because I already transferred money twice today they have security measures in place to make sure it's me doing the transferring. So I should let account rest and try again tmw. Hope this info helps someone else as well.

Hi @Jokline14,

Thanks for letting us know! I'm glad to hear there aren't any other issues, and this should hopefully be fixed for you tomorrow. 🙂 I appreciate you bringing the information back to help others with the same question. Have a great day!

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

bberliner777

Greetings.

I have an account limitation in place but i have already submitted all the documents requested. Are you able to check to see what's the hangup? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@bberliner777 wrote:

Greetings.

I have an account limitation in place but i have already submitted all the documents requested. Are you able to check to see what's the hangup? Thanks!

Hi @bberliner777,

Thank you for joining our chat! For assistance with account-specific requests, please contact customer support. I regret that we can't do that here. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope that everything is resolved as swiftly as possible!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.