PayPal USA Community Chat 1/17 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly USA Community Chat on Wednesday, January 17th, from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

myoneandonly
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, I'll give it a shot.

I've been having a problem lately when it comes to sending invoices to people, and judging from various help threads I've seen about the topic, this problem has 1) been experienced by many people 2) been going on for quite some time 3) has yet to be resolved. I'm an artist who does commission work and delivers my products digitally to my clients. When I send them an invoice for the work, I'm aware that for my own protection as a seller, PayPal wants me to "Add Tracking Info" and that I am supposed to be able to list the transaction as Services Rendered (or something along those lines, as I've never gotten to the point where I get to see the options!) Whenever I click "Add Tracking Info" I just get a sort of blank screen, where the PayPal page header is still there but nothing else loads on the page. This is very frustrating, as I at least want to be able to indicate that my services have been rendered digitally, or to actually add tracking info for the invoices that involve shipping physical products! Is there any way around this that doesn't involve having to call and go through a million automated menus to update my invoice info???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@myoneandonly wrote:

Okay, I'll give it a shot.

I've been having a problem lately when it comes to sending invoices to people, and judging from various help threads I've seen about the topic, this problem has 1) been experienced by many people 2) been going on for quite some time 3) has yet to be resolved. I'm an artist who does commission work and delivers my products digitally to my clients. When I send them an invoice for the work, I'm aware that for my own protection as a seller, PayPal wants me to "Add Tracking Info" and that I am supposed to be able to list the transaction as Services Rendered (or something along those lines, as I've never gotten to the point where I get to see the options!) Whenever I click "Add Tracking Info" I just get a sort of blank screen, where the PayPal page header is still there but nothing else loads on the page. This is very frustrating, as I at least want to be able to indicate that my services have been rendered digitally, or to actually add tracking info for the invoices that involve shipping physical products! Is there any way around this that doesn't involve having to call and go through a million automated menus to update my invoice info???

Hi @myoneandonly,

I'm so sorry to hear that the add tracking page is not coming up for you! That would be the right page to indicate that the item is digitally delivered, if it were working correctly for you. 😞 If you have cleared your browser's cookies and cache and/or tried a different browser with the same effect, please contact customer support so that a representative can escalate the issue to technicians to investigate. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, January 24th at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.