PayPal UK Community Chat – 26/07/2017

PayPal_david
Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 26th of July between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 26th of July. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

LeeStride
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can you have a look into my recent order, I paid a few days ago for a digital product (which I would usually receive instantly) however I am yet to receieve the item as the company I bought it from are saying that there is some sort of issue between you (Paypal) and them and they haven't receieved my payment.

Login to Me Too

joseferreira
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to checkout on ebay, and I pick the paypal option, I then proceed to login, only to be sent back to that page and be met with the message "Please login in to Paypal to very your acount", even though I've already done that!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi @LeeStride

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear what has happened here. Can you please check the Resolution Centre on your account to see if this payment has been placed on hold on PayPal?

Hey @joseferreira

Welcome to the Community!

It's strange that you are being asked to login and verify your PayPal account when sending a payment on eBay.

Can you please try logging into your PayPal account separately and see if there are any requests for information in your Resolution Centre?

David.

Login to Me Too

joseferreira
Contributor
Contributor
@PayPal_david

There were, a few days ago, but they have been resolved already. I've even spoken to support and they told me that my account is in good standing now.
Login to Me Too

LeeStride
Contributor
Contributor

No, I can't see anything in the resolution centre. There are no open or closed cases regarding this or any other purchase I've made recently.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Thenks for the update @joseferreira

Can I also ask you if you are trying to make this payment on a mobile device or are you sending it on a computer/laptop?

If you have been using the same device, could you please try using a different device and let us know how it goes?

Okay I understand @LeeStride

Can you check with the company and ask them to send you a screenshot of how this payment appears on their PayPal account?

David.

Login to Me Too

LeeStride
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've just asked but I highly doubt that they will provide the image requested, any idea of what else I can do going forward. I'm prepared to wait until the money is taken from my actual bank account before disputing the transaction with them (should be tomorrow or Friday). If I don't receive what I've ordered then, what do you recommend me to do about the issue.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Have you also tried checking your account to see if the payment is showing a status as 'Completed' @LeeStride? If this is the payment status, there would be no issues with the payment from your side. That's not to say however that the payment could potentially be on hold.

David.

Login to Me Too

LeeStride
Contributor
Contributor

Don't worry about looking in to this any further, upon request of that, they told me that the seller had run out of the item I tried to buy. The pitfall here being that I asked them a few days ago if this was the problem and they said it wasn't. Anyway thanks for your help and have a good day.

Regards

Lee

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.