PayPal UK Community Chat - 20/12/5017

PayPal_Martin

Hi Everybody!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 20th of December between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 20th of December. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

steelyoutube
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, my paypal account has been permanently limited for selling "Counterfeit" items on Ebay. "Aj 11 Spacejam Jordans" which I haven't got the chance to ship it on Ebay yet. And Addias "Human Race" hu green it got already delivered. The buyer of the adidas also left a positive feedback on my Ebay "Great price for great quality" So I don't know why paypal would limit my account for counterfeit items. My question: Will I still be able to use my paypal balance after the 180 days expired?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @steelyoutube,

Sorry to hear this. You won't be able to use the PayPal account however you should be able to withdraw any funds in your PayPal balance after the 180 days.

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

kdwilliams11612
New Community Member
I was trying to put money from my PayPal wallet into my bank account. I only linked my bank card, not my bank account routing number and such. Only my bank card number and security code. The transfer says complete on PayPal, but the money isn't in my account yet. I'm just worried that since I only put in my bank card info, not the routing number to my bank, it isn't going to go through.. Any info on this?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @kdwilliams11612,

If you are unable to locate the deposit in your bank account and the status of the transaction is still 'Completed' in your PayPal account history, we can trace your withdrawal once 14 working days have passed.

Login to Me Too

nanwu
Contributor
Contributor
Is it okay if that in your PayPal system has a picture of my driver's license? I was gonna change my name on my PayPal account so I provide/updated a photo of my driver's license. Because that's what It has asked for. However I never get a feedback from about it. so I called and I noticed that I won't be able to change name so my account get closed. So I don't need to change name anymore, I just want to know is it okay that you guys has a picture of my driver's license when my account has been closed? Does it matter for me that my driver's license photo and information are still in your system? Are you gonna keep my driver's license in your system for other use? Sorry but I'm those type of person who worries a lot. And the most important! Will it bother me in the future??? Just want to make sure...so pls answer my question! Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Unionjxck
Hi, My account was recently limited due to receiving €2500 since i opened it. You have asked for proof of id & address, i have both. After i have uploaded the documents (jpeg/pdf) and click next i keep getting an error stating that the site has technical difficulties and to try again. I have tried to upload the documents in ie and chrome, neither work. Any advice? (Ive tried 3 days in a row now & really need to withdraw some money!)
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Unionjxck,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with this. Please try this alternative link to upload through your account directly, https://paypal.co.uk/uploadstatement. Jpeg and Gif generally are the best options.

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.