PayPal UK Community Chat - 15/06/2016.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 15th of June between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 15th of June. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jaloliddin
Contributor
Contributor

Hey PayPal, 

I had this issue today when I wanted to transfer some of  my PayPal balance to my friend, 

I sent the payment and it kept taking me back to the homepage and didn't deduct any money?

Can I have some assistance please? I had promised my friend today so he will be disappointed if I can't send now

Regards

Login to Me Too

mxwxringg
Contributor
Contributor

hey there im trying to get into another account i have i forgot the password entered the email and captcha code etc etc and it says cannot verify your account using our automated service please contact us or try again and its been there forever help please!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Jaloliddin.

Sorry to hear that you were experiencing difficulties when trying to send a payment through your account recently. 

Would it be possible for you to try clearing your cache & cookies on the device that you are using and then try this on a different browser to see if that helps?

Hey Mxwxringg.

If you are unable to login to your PayPal account or recover your password through the website, you would need to reach out to our customer service team directly on 0800 358 7911 and we can assist you with getting your password reset over the phone.

Can you please let us know how it goes when you call?

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.