PayPal UK Community Chat - 05/04/2017.

PayPal_david

Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 5th of April between 4pm and 6pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 5th of April. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

jamiescriven
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys, 

I'm trying to submit a return shipping refund claim for an order I placed a week ago. I paid for the order through paypal, but the "Request return shipping refund" link is not in the transaction details. How can I request a shipping refund for this transaction?

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too

Luxxon
Hello, Please I need help. I can not log in to your account. I forgot my security questions. A week I try to contact someone and no one is able to help me. Thank you
Login to Me Too

trdvn
New Community Member

Hi there,

When I withdraw funds to my card, it takes around 2-3 days for the money to enter my bank account. Last Wednesday I did what I usually do, withdrew some money. Normally, I'd have the money by Friday. This time, a week has passed and there is no sign of where my money went. It is not in my Paypal account and it is not in my bank account and there is no way I could cancel this transfer that went rogue.

Is Paypal experiencing technical issues? What is going on? How can I find out what happened to the transaction?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi jamiescriven.

Welcome to the Community!

Can I ask if you are trying to request this refund through your PayPal or eBay account for the return of this item?

Hey Luxxon.

Sorry to hear that you are unable to login to your PayPal account. If you are still experiencing problems, you would need to reach out to our customer service team directly so that we can assist you further with accessing your account. This can be done by calling us directly on 0800 358 7911 and we can help you with resetting your password.

Hey Trdvn.

Sorry to hear of the difficulties you were experiencing when trying to withdraw funds from your PayPal account. I would advise you to check the transaction id for the payment that you withdrew to your bank account. This will tell you the last four digits of the funding source that the funds were transferred to.

If you are still unable to locate the funds, I would advise you to check with your bank directly as they may be able to initiate a trace on their side for the funds.

David.

Login to Me Too

Luxxon

Dobrý den, nemohu vydržet volání v České republice obrovské množství peněz a nemohu English. Takže byste měli zjistit, co jiného dělat

Login to Me Too

jamiescriven
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying through PayPal, the order was placed on another site though, not eBay.
Login to Me Too

squirrel442
Contributor
Contributor

Hiya,

I arranged to withdraw money and was advised it will take 2 hours. We are now on 24 hours and the transfer is still pending with the below message:-

Your withdrawal request is awaiting release for final processing, pending review by PayPal.

Please can you arrange this processing?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Luxxon.

I'm sorry but we can only provide assistance through our UK Community in english. As I advised in my earlier message, you should try reaching out to our customer service team directly for assistance.

Hi jamiescriven.

If you are unable to request a refund through the transaction details page on your account, you would need to reach out to our customer service team directly so that we can assist you further with having a case opened on this payment. This can be done by calling us directly on 0800 358 7911 and we can help you.

Hey squirrel442.

Currently a withdrawal within the UK can take anywhere from 2 up to 72 hours from when it has been attempted. If there is a hold or delay on your withdrawal, you should receive an email advising that there has been a hold placed.

For future reference, you can find more information on withdrawal holds here http://ow.ly/WK3YZ

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.