PayPal Community Q&A - October 26, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Q&A session on Friday, October 26th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the session is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Q&A session works:

The session opens at 4pm GMT. Once it is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post a question, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the Q&A, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the Q&A session, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the session will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the Q&A session by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Martin

Hi everybody!

Today's Community Q&A is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Forum User Agreement and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This event is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT and Friday from 4pm to 5pm GMT, so if you missed us this time, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

Martin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

joe1-2-3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

Can we ask Merchant questions here?

I posted https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Reporting/quot-PayPal-Credit-quot-with-IPN/td-p/1635507 a few days ago and haven't gotten any replies.

Basically, wanting to know if I can use IPN specifically/exclusively with PayPal Credit?  And if not, if there's some other way to do a server-integration specifically/exclusively with PayPal Credit.

Thanks,

-Joe1

Login to Me Too

joe1-2-3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Martin

Sorry, this is my first time here. Is this a place I can ask Merchant questions (as above)?  Or am I in the wrong place?

Thanks,

-Joe1

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @joe1-2-3

Welcome to our Paypal Community!

I am sorry you have not received a response to your community question. I will move the post to our Merchant Technical Support Community, so you can receive possible answers from our community members or moderators there. You can also reach them @PayPal_MTS or alternatively, you can contact them directly through the Technical Support website here https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/. Here you can get a tailored solution to your issue. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

joe1-2-3
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, Martin.

Sorry for being dense here, but:

- How do I contact @PayPal_MTS on this community board?

- And how do I contact them directly on that techsupport page?  Is it via the "Resolution Center" > "Report a Problem"?

-Joel1

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

JI @joe1-2-3

Sorry!  @PayPal_MTS is a Twitter handle.  You need to sign up   on our Merchant Technical Support site. Once you have signed up you can request assistance. A dedicated agent will be assigned to your issue and will provide a response. 

Martin

Login to Me Too

joe1-2-3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_Martin

So once I log into MTS, do I "Report a Problem" in the "Resolution Center" or do I use the "Contact Us" link?

-Joe1

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @joe1-2-3,

You should be able to submit a question within the Merchant Technical Support once you have signed up.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.