PayPal Community Q&A - October 12, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Q&A session on Friday, October 12th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the session is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Q&A session works:

The session opens at 4pm GMT. Once it is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post a question, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the Q&A, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the Q&A session, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the session will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the Q&A session by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Martin

Hi everybody!

Today's Community Q&A session at is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Forum User Agreement and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This Q&A session is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT and Friday from 4pm to 5pm GMT, so if you missed us this time, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

- Martin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Tags (0)
Login to Me Too

Liêm
Contributor
Contributor

I have withdrawn money from my paypal account to my bank account in Vietnam on September 27. And it has been 14 days but I have not received the money. help me,
thank you!

This is transactional information:

Transfer from PayPal Balance Transaction ID 70D18478T8424513P
Exchange rate $147.58 USD = ₫3,314,605 VND 1 USD = 22,459.7198 VND
Details
Withdrawn amount
₫3,314,605 VND
Fee
-negative ₫60,000 VND
Amount
₫3,254,605 VND
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Liêm,

Welcome to our New PayPal Community Q&A session,

I am sorry to see the withdrawal has not yet completed. Unfortunately, we cannot provide account specific information on this platform because of security and data protection reasons. 

Today would be the 11th business day since you initiated the withdrawal, so I would recommend you wait till the 14th business day. If you still have not received your funds you can submit a request to have the withdrawal traced. You can do this by either calling our Customer Support or send a request through the secure Message Centre on your account. You will find details of these in the Help section of your account.

Thanks 

Martin

Login to Me Too

Liêm
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for reply!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.