Contributor

Re: PayPal Community Q&A - May 24, 2019 - Open

The name is different. My PayPal and bank are in two different names
Highlighted

@Bubble_Buddy wrote:
The name is different. My PayPal and bank are in two different names

Hi @Bubble_Buddy,

That is very likely the cause of the issue. All financial credentials on your account must be in the same name as the name on your PayPal account.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
Contributor

So what can I do nothing? Complete waste of my damn time if there’s nothing I can do.
Highlighted

@Bubble_Buddy wrote:
So what can I do nothing? Complete waste of my damn time if there’s nothing I can do.

Hi @Bubble_Buddy,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration. If your bank account is not in your legal name, the name on your bank account would have to be changed. If your PayPal account is not in your legal name, you may need to close the account and open it with the correct information. If you do decide to go that route, I recommend removing the bank account prior to closing the account, to ensure that it is free for use on the new account.

If the bank is in the name of a different individual, only an account in your own name can be used.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
Contributor

Nah doesn’t help. I’m not going through that hassle. I’m finding another way.
Highlighted
Contributor

What do i do because have not received the code to verify my number ..have called the service provider and they say that they havent blocke my texts
Highlighted
Contributor

Verification code to confirm my number please
Highlighted
Contributor

How can i get to confirm my number because am not getting the code which is sent to my mobile number
Highlighted

@Discipline1 wrote:
How can i get to confirm my number because am not getting the code which is sent to my mobile number

Hi @Discipline1,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not getting the code for confirming your number. Please check with your mobile carrier to see if they block any types of texts by default. If so, please request that they be enabled and then try the confirmation again.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Highlighted
Contributor

I checked with them but they said the have not blocked any text mesaages