PayPal Community Q&A - May 10 , 2019 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Q&A session on Friday, May 10th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the session is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Q&A session works:

The session opens at 4pm GMT. Once it is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post a question, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the Q&A, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the Q&A session, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the session will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the Q&A session by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

CislariuBogdan
Contributor
Contributor

Edit: The problem got solved , you can ignore the previous message . Thank you !

Login to Me Too

chahineDZ

PayPal gave my customers this error message "There was a problem with the payment service. Please select a different payment method or try again later."
I have a Shopify store, I have Paypal business account and I do not have any issue with my button (Paypal button in the store) so the problem in my Paypal account

Paypal Problem.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @chahineDZ ,

Welcome to our Community Q&A session!

I am sorry to see your customers cannot make a payment. Does this happen to all your customers or just a specific few? If it is not all customers, is there a common factor amongst the failed attempts? If this is a general issue, I would suggest contacting our Technical Support team directly. You can sign up to our Merchant Technical Support Help Centre here. You could also contact our Technical advisers on Twitter @PayPal_MTS.  When you sign up to the Help Centre you can report the problem and your query which will be allocated to a dedicated technical support agent, who will follow up on your issue directly with you.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @CislariuBogdan 

Welcome to our Community Q&A session!

Unfortunately, we cannot take any direct action on account through contacts o this platform. The seller will need to contact our Customer Support directly, to get more information on the hold and possible early release possibilities. If you have received the games you can confirm this on your account as explained below, this might help the seller receive the payment quicker. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.