PayPal Community Q&A - June 5, 2019 - Closed

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Q&A on Wednesday, June 5th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the Q&A is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board. As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Q&A works:

The Q&A opens at 1 pm PT. Once the Q&A is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the Q&A, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the Q&A, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the Q&A, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time.

At 2 pm PT, the Q&A will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the Q&A by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post. See you then!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi everybody!

Today's Community Q&A is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Forum User Agreement and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This event is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT and Friday from 4pm to 5pm GMT, so if you missed us this time, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jems1
Contributor
Contributor
I want to block payments to a particular company, Microsoft. My PayPal account is on someone’s MS account & I don’t want to pay for their games any longer, but I don’t have access to their MS account.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@Jems1 wrote:
I want to block payments to a particular company, Microsoft. My PayPal account is on someone’s MS account & I don’t want to pay for their games any longer, but I don’t have access to their MS account.

Hello @Jems1 ,

Thank you for joining this weeks Q&A! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with that billing agreement between your PayPal account and Microsoft. Here's a Help Center article on how to View, Manage, and Cancel your Billing Agreements. This will cancel your current billing agreement between Microsoft and your PayPal account, but will not stop future billing agreements from starting. I would recommend Changing your Password to stop any future billing agreements from occurring. To look into disputing any past transactions that were not 100% authorized by you, I would recommend Reporting them in the Resolution Center

I hope that covers all the bases for you!

Thank you again for joining our Q&A and have a great day!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's Q&A session!

The weekly Q&A session is now closed. All thread content will remain viewable, but locked. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back Friday, June 7th at 4pm GMT, or next week on Wednesday, June 12th at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.