PayPal Community Q&A - January 18, 2019 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Q&A session on Friday, January 18th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the session is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Q&A session works:

The session opens at 4pm GMT. Once it is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post a question, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the Q&A, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the Q&A session, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the session will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the Q&A session by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Essa123
Contributor
Contributor

My account was on hold, and I put all the documents required and confirmed the account. But, until now the seller did not receive the money and it still appears on hold. what's the problem?? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Essa123

Welcome to our Community Q&A session!

I understand this can be very frustrating, but regrettably I cannot comment on any account specific issue. If you have provided all the required documents and the account has been restored, normally any subsequently held payments should be released automatically.

In this case , I would suggest you send a request to our customer support to review why the payment has not been released. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Essa123
Contributor
Contributor

it appears for me the payment under review, normally how long does it take?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

@Essa123

If it is under review it can take up to 10 days, but normally 24-72 hours.

Martin

Login to Me Too

TonisGen
New Community Member

Hello mate i've been having issues with the refund waiting 2 days for 3 refunds it was linked to the card most of the time it just takes 10 seconds for the refund to come into my account?

Login to Me Too

LelW
Contributor
Contributor
What happens to funds sitting in a non active account. Incorrect email on eBay led to buyers paying into a non-existent PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

AAverin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I have big trouble integrating Paypal Plus Germany into a React.js(Gatsby.js) application. More details here: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/REST-APIs/Paypal-Plus-in-Gatsby-js-app/m-p/1708277

I have already contacted @askpaypal on Twitter and was told that somebody would contact me with some help, but nobody did this week.

Would be great to get some extra support either on paypal-checkout or in general for PayPal Plus. It's original js library is already quite outdated and isn't suitable for SPA

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @AAverin

Welcome to our Community Q&A Session!

I am sorry for the delayed response. I would suggest contact our Technical Support team directly . You can sign up to our Merchant Technical Support Help Centre here. You could  contact our Technical advisers on Twitter @PayPal_MTS .  When you sign up to the Help Centre you can place your query which will be allocated to a dedicated technical support agent , who will follow up on your issue directly with you.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @LelW

Welcome to our Community Q&A session1

This sounds very frustrating. If the email address has never been allocated to an account it would appear unclaimed on the buyer's side. The buyer has an option to cancel the unclaimed payment, explained here. If the payment has completed to a  dormant PayPal account or an account you can no longer access please contact our customer support , you can contact our support, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.