PayPal Community Q&A - February 1, 2019 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Q&A session on Friday, February 1st, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the session is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Q&A session works:

The session opens at 4pm GMT. Once it is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post a question, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the Q&A, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the Q&A session, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the session will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the Q&A session by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PayPal_Martin

Hi everybody!

Today's Community Q&A is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Forum User Agreement and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This event is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT and Friday from 4pm to 5pm GMT, so if you missed us this time, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

Martin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

pudgy
Contributor
Contributor
I donated a YouTube £1.99 using apple paypal although it says it’s pending, could you help me out?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

HI @pudgy.

Welcome to our Community Q&A session!

There can be many reasons for a payment to appear pending. What funding source did you use, was it a debit or credit card or bank account or from a balance on your account? When did you make the donation? How long has it appeared pending?

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Al1968
Contributor
Contributor
Can please tell me why when I have received an email message saying my funds are available yountefise to release them hiding behind a limitation on my account. The message saying my funds were now available was sent after you put the limition in my account. There were no exceptions mentioned when you sent the email regarding my funds available so why are They not available?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Al1968

Welcome to our Community Q&A session!

It sounds like you might have had some payments on hold that have been released into your available balance. The limitation is probably blocking all withdrawals. Please try and resolve the limitation so you can withdraw your available balance.

Unfortunately, I cannot discuss account specific specific information or take any action on account through contacts on this platform for security reasons.  I would suggest you contact our support so they can the reason for the hold release and the limitation on the account.  To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter for guidance.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Al1968
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried so many Times but PayPal refuse to answer in full hiding behind the limition excise
Login to Me Too

Al1968
Contributor
Contributor
Why are my funds still not available despite sending an email saying my funds are now avaialable
Login to Me Too

neuro4
Contributor
Contributor

Are questions about the credit card to be posted here?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @neuro4

Welcome to our Community Q &A!

Yes, you can discuss such issues here. Please bear in mind this is Global session , so if it related to a country specific credit card please mention the name of the card.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.