PayPal Community Chat - September 7, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Friday, September 7th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 4pm GMT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

PayPal_Martin

Hi everybody!

Today's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Forum User Agreement and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT and Friday from 4pm to 5pm GMT, so if you missed us this time, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

- Martin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AhmadOmar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right platform/form to say/ask this.

But i am really frustrated at this time because i am not able to pay since 3rd September, Contacted support right away and never heard back from them.

I have balance in my account, my sending limits are lifted & i have a linked credit card but yet i am unable to send payments and gets the following error:

"Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later or choose another way to pay."

Tried to call PayPal support but guess they are closed on Fri & Sat. Someone on Reddit suggested to change of browser (looks ridiculous but as per him he was in PayPal and this can work) but nothing happened. 

Will you be able to help me or maybe escalate my issue to someone from PayPal around right now so my problem can be solved?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @AhmadOmar,

Welcome to our Community Chat!

Unfortunately, I cannot provide account specific assistance on this platform for data protection and security reasons. It sounds like you are experiencing a security block on your account. The suggestion of changing the browser sometimes helps, but not always.  If you are logging in from a different country or region, using a new device or using any VPN's or Proxy servers these might be a reason for the block. I would suggest you wait a while, say 24 hours, before trying again. Before you make a further attempt, I would advise that you clear the cache and cookies on your browser first. 

Thanks

Martin. 

Login to Me Too

AhmadOmar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your insights. I am indeed logging in from a different country as i am using PayPal of my Employer, Can PayPal make an exception for me so i can keep working on behalf of my employer?

Maybe i was too quick couple of times on trying again but i think at least for once i tried after 24 hours & that too from a different browser (so cache & Cookies are out of question there)

Do you think if i ask the employer to process payments, it will go through? Also if an exception can be made, whom should i or my employer contact? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @AhmadOmar,

If you are sharing the same login details, this is probably why you are triggering our security.  You can request that your employer adds you as an additional user in the Profile and Setting section of your account. I would suggest you reach out to our support if the issue persists. 

Martin

Login to Me Too

DanielJov
Contributor
Contributor

Ok lets see now.I understand that transaction in my country its not alowed.My serious questoh is this:Microworkers.com send me 25.70USD on my paypal account and they suppotr tell me that this transaction is processed and I must recivet this money.Now this money on my account I dont see.What will happend now with this 25.70USD?Please give me a right advice.This money is dissapeared or Im lost him forever?How is possible this transaction to be aproved and I can see this 25.70USD on my account?Where is my money beacouse you must know exactly what happend with tis processed transaction.Back or refunder to Microworkers beacouse I cant recived money?(Tell me to contact wit him)You must tell me where is now my 25.70USD.Can you wanth to say that is lost forever or wind gone money?Im fill so nervous and I feel that my money is stolen now.Give me direct answer what happend with this 25.70USD to contact again microworker.com again.My opinion is next:If I cant recive money to paypalal and microworkers.com say that transaction is aproved and sucessful you must back money or refund back to microworkers.Please tell me I must contact microworkers beacouse I dont want to lose my money.Regards and Im so sorre to writhe this but understand me Im so disturbed now.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @DanielJov,

Welcome to our Community Chat,

Unfortunately,  I cannot discuss account specific issues on this platform. It would seem your account is set up in a country that can only send money or make payment. In this case, the payment would not have completed, and normally the sender would receive a notification that your account cannot receive payments.

I would suggest you ask the sender for the unique transaction ID for the payment and then send an email request through the secure Message Centre on your account. You will find the Message Centre in the Help section of your account. Our Customer Support will tell you if it is completed transaction or not. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

DanielJov
Contributor
Contributor

Ok

Now I must contact Microvorkers.com and tell him thai I cant Recived money on my account.

They must revise this transaction and see if is processed or not.They tell me that transaction is processed but I dont recived money on my account and for this problem I send several e-mails to paypal.

Next is to contact him and send same reply who give me and they to see manualy whats happend.If transaction like you say cant be processed the must back my money or refunr.Thats is correct?Please help me with advice.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

@DanielJov

Make sure you get the unique transaction ID from them if they can see the payment is completed. The payment should return to them or is in pending status which they can cancel. I would suggest they confirm with you the email address the attempted to send the payment. 

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.