PayPal Community Chat - September 28, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Friday, September 28th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 4pm GMT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

itsroxas
Contributor
Contributor
I have submitted my documentation for review because my account is limited and it seems to take so long. How long is this suppose to take? It’s like never ending
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @itsroxas,

Sorry to hear this is taking some time, generally around 72 hrs for review but this does depend on the issue. If there is anything additional needed you will be updated by email directly so make sure you keep an eye on the primary email address linked to your PayPal account. You should also be able to see the status of your limitation in the Resolution Centre.

Hope this helps,

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

itsroxas
Contributor
Contributor
I understand but it’s just aggravating that it takes so long and you try your best to submit the best information and all but then you require more and more information. I even confirmed my credit card by entering the code I got through my statement and still somehow my account is limited. It just feels like someone is personally attacking me and doing it on purpose😩😭😭 I desperately need my funds back, I have a training course I have to go to for my job and expenses
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

I appreciate that, rest assured we would not try to make things difficult for you but there is certain information we are required to collect from every customer. The relevant team should keep you updated going forward. 

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

itsroxas
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. I sure hope everything is sorted out soon as I would just pass out. I strongly recommend PayPal gets a live chat service like other companies do where customers can type and have real time conversations and not be so robotic. Thanks again 😊
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

We'll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant team. 🙂

Login to Me Too

SBlackPhoto
Contributor
Contributor

where is the correct form to ask a question found on this community forum.

Login to Me Too

B0bi
Contributor
Contributor

I have submitted my documentation for review because my account is limited and it seems to take so long. How long is this suppose to take? It’s like never ending

Login to Me Too

SBlackPhoto
Contributor
Contributor

where is the correct form to ask a question found on this community forum

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.