PayPal Community Chat - September 28, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Friday, September 28th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 4pm GMT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @SBlackPhoto

Please let us know what you need help with?

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Emil_sandholm
Contributor
Contributor
Hello PayPal. What is wrong with the resolution center? /Løsningcenter. I have a person who scammed me and it doesnt seem to Work? Please help, best regards - Emil
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Emil_sandholm,

Thanks for reaching out, if you are referring to a case opened against an item you sold then you should see the option to 'Respond' through the Resolution Centre of your account. Our review team will then check to see if we can cover you under our Seller Protection policy. Here you go, https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-provide-additional-information-or-evidence-to-h....

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.