PayPal Community Chat - September 26, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, September 26th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board. As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time.

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post. See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everybody!

Today's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Forum User Agreement and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT and Friday from 4pm to 5pm GMT, so if you missed us this time, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

scena16

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

Hi everybody!

Today's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Forum User Agreement and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT and Friday from 4pm to 5pm GMT, so if you missed us this time, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

Olivia

Hello . So i just wanted to buy a game and it said: We're unable to process your order at this time, as the PayPal account payment was declined due to funding issues. Please follow this link to
paypal.com to fix your funding issue and try again. [ref. #10056]. I dont know what the issue is but i tried on other sites too and i cant use my paypal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@scena16 wrote:

Hello . So i just wanted to buy a game and it said: We're unable to process your order at this time, as the PayPal account payment was declined due to funding issues. Please follow this link to
paypal.com to fix your funding issue and try again. [ref. #10056]. I dont know what the issue is but i tried on other sites too and i cant use my paypal.

Hi @scena16,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty making a payment. It sounds like that's an error that the site on which you're making the purchase displays when the funding method (in this case PayPal) is not accepting the payment. 

Payments can be declined for several reasons. I regret that we can't provide any account-specific support through the forums. but you can contact customer support to look into what might be happening to cause the decline. 

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

scena16

Hello. I already sent message to paypal support in DMs about 3 hours ago should i wait for my response ?

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

@scena16 wrote:

Hi @scena16,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty making a payment. It sounds like that's an error that the site on which you're making the purchase displays when the funding method (in this case PayPal) is not accepting the payment. 

Payments can be declined for several reasons. I regret that we can't provide any account-specific support through the forums. but you can contact customer support to look into what might be happening to cause the decline. 

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@scena16 wrote:

Hello. I already sent message to paypal support in DMs about 3 hours ago should i wait for my response ?

Hi @scena16,

Thank you for doing that. Please bear with the social media teams. They do respond as quickly as they can, and those response times fluctuate based on volume.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

scena16

Okey. Thank you I will wait for my reponse and i hope they can help. 

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

@scena16 wrote:

Hi @scena16,

Thank you for doing that. Please bear with the social media teams. They do respond as quickly as they can, and those response times fluctuate based on volume.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

scena16

Sorry for bothering you I just wanted to be sure. They do respond if you send them a message on T

@scena16 wrote:

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

@scena16 wrote:

Hi @scena16,

I hope this helps!

Olivia

witter Paypal support page in DMs right?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@scena16 wrote:

Sorry for bothering you I just wanted to be sure. They do respond if you send them a message on T

witter Paypal support page in DMs right?

Hi @scena16,

That's correct! 

Olivia

Login to Me Too

After my account got locked i waited 90days, but i still cant get my money from my account. What can help?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.