PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, September 12th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board. As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time.

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post. See you then!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Bjm723
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't heard anything from Paypal. Only the automatically generated email that I had filed a claim/dispute and advanced to the next level. It says Paypal is working on it. The merchant doesn't know where it is and their seller is not communicating with them. I just want a refund. There is no way to speak to anyone about the dispute.

Login to Me Too

Lazlovancat
Contributor
Contributor

The same problem here.. The paypal reps are clueless on intricate questions.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@Bjm723 wrote:

I haven't heard anything from Paypal. Only the automatically generated email that I had filed a claim/dispute and advanced to the next level. It says Paypal is working on it. The merchant doesn't know where it is and their seller is not communicating with them. I just want a refund. There is no way to speak to anyone about the dispute.

Hi @Bjm723,

It sounds like there may be an issue with the case. I would advise contacting us, or reaching out to our Facebook or Twitter team to see what information we can find to help get this resolved. Hopefully you either receive the item or the refund soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Bjm723
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds good Ashley. The facebook site isn't monitored by live people. It is computerized chat line. I need a real person.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@Bjm723 wrote:

Sounds good Ashley. The facebook site isn't monitored by live people. It is computerized chat line. I need a real person.

Hey @Bjm723,

We do utilize a help bot for basic questions, however there should be an option to chat with an agent, which will get you through to our team. 🙂

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

Bjm723
Contributor
Contributor

How do i contact someone regarding the claim I filed a month ago. Nothing is happening with the claim. I don't have the merchandise and the seller is not responding to any contact with m e.

Login to Me Too

Nany1
Contributor
Contributor

my account has been limited since longer than 180 days so now i want to get my reserved balance out of my paypal and transfer it to another paypal account but customer service are not relying to me anymore

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Nany1 wrote:

my account has been limited since longer than 180 days so now i want to get my reserved balance out of my paypal and transfer it to another paypal account but customer service are not relying to me anymore

Hi @Nany1,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty with withdrawing the funds after the 180 day hold following a limitation. In your communication with customer service, is it clear that you are no longer contesting the limitation but are having difficulty withdrawing your balance? Which pathways to customer service have you tried? Besides Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for email and phone contact options, you can also reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Nany1
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

@Nany1 wrote:

Hi @Nany1,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty with withdrawing the funds after the 180 day hold following a limitation. In your communication with customer service, is it clear that you are no longer contesting the limitation but are having difficulty withdrawing your balance? Which pathways to customer service have you tried? Besides Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for email and phone contact options, you can also reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

i contacted paypal all ways (phone - email - twitter) and all i heard we will look escalate this issue and then no reply anymore...it has been 3 months now and my issue is not solved

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Nany1 wrote:

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

@Nany1 wrote:

Hi @Nany1,

I hope this helps!

Olivia

i contacted paypal all ways (phone - email - twitter) and all i heard we will look escalate this issue and then no reply anymore...it has been 3 months now and my issue is not solved

Hi @Nany1,

I'm sorry to hear that. Was the nature of the communication regarding the limitation itself, or the withdrawal issue?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.