cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Community Chat - October 5, 2018 - Closed

Re: PayPal Community Chat - October 5, 2018 - Open

Response sent already. 

thank you may you please be able to update me because i really would like this username i just dont understand whats going on ?

Hi @RMutimba,

I am sorry to see you are having issues receiving a payment. It sounds like you have reported the issue correctly with our Customer Support team.  Unfortunately, we cannot provide account specific information or take any direct action on an account through contacts on this Forum. 

I am sure our Support will update you on this issue once it is resolved. All updates on such issues are sent to the primary email address linked to the account. 

Please continue to contact our support or try by Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks

Martin

Re: PayPal Community Chat - October 5, 2018 - Closed

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back Wednesday, October 10th at 1pm PT, or next week on Wednesday, October 12th at 4pm GMT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Martin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.