PayPal Community Chat - October 5, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Friday, October 5th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 4pm GMT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

PayPal_Martin

Hi everybody!

Today's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Forum User Agreement and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT and Friday from 4pm to 5pm GMT, so if you missed us this time, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

Martin

Login to Me Too

Ovuxz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there i need some assistence on claming a paypal.me username...it says its taken but then it says its not and i get this error on my screen may i please recieve help ??? thanks,paypal.PNG

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Ovuxz

Welcome to our Community Chat!

Unfortunately, we cannot provide account specific solutions here on this platform. Here is a link with some information about PayPal.me.

I would suggest you clear the cache and cookies on your browser before trying again. Please note a PayPal.me name cannot be changed and is unique to one account. If the name has been claimed already, I am afraid you will have to create a new one.

If you still have a problem creating a link please contact our Customer Support, to contact them please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Ovuxz
Contributor
Contributor

i cleared the cookies and browsing data tryed to add the paypal.me account wouldnt work even still it has the username below in the suggestions of other names i click on that and it allows me to have it n claim it and says its available and still says and give me the same error even though i havent even been able to claim it???  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Ovuxz,

That is very strange!  In this case, I would suggest you contact our support to see if this is a technical issue with your account. You could also try a different browser to see if this helps. There has been no major issue reported with the creation of PayPal.me links. 

Martin

Login to Me Too

Ovuxz
Contributor
Contributor

okay may you please tell them to phone me as ive tryed doing everything i can and still nothing seems to work ? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Ovuxz,

As explained we cannot take any action on an account through contacts on this platform. As you registered that you are in the United Kingdom you will find details on how to contact our support here Help

Login to Me Too

RMutimba
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I am having a problem with my account that is literally ruining my life right now. On the 21 I I Received some funds in my account but due to a system error my balance stays at 0. I have contacted customer service severally via messenger to no avail, I keep getting the we are working on it typical response. I have even gotten the we are escalating your issue 3 times and still nothing. Please I have tried to call so I can speak to manager but i cant get through. This is literally a matter of life and death and no one seems willing to help me. I understand you must be using a certain criteria but it seems when you guys get to me my life will be in shambles. This money is my only livelihood and I have 0 recourse here. I am hoping you can get a manager to update the funds balance. That would be a life saver. Thanks

Login to Me Too

RMutimba
Contributor
Contributor

Hello anyone here??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.