PayPal Community Chat - October 10, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, October 10th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board. As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time.

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post. See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

PayPal_Olivia

@JustinCh wrote:
Well clearly not because I know of at least 2 scammers that are still selling using their PayPal account. Why won’t PayPal at least provide transparency? Or do certain PayPal staff take bribes from sellers like amazon staff have been caught doing?

Hi @JustinCh,

Again, I understand your frustration. Discussion of the exact review processes and outcomes is not possible, in order to protect the efficacy of those processes and the privacy of other account holders. We appreciate the concerns expressed and the feedback that you have given and we regret the experience you've had.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

JustinCh
Contributor
Contributor
“Discussion of the exact review processes and outcomes is not possible, in order to protect the efficacy of those processes“ That’s just nonsense and paypal’s way of avoiding any transparency and covering up what must be blatant bribery as the only explanation.
Login to Me Too

Koenvdv
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I have a big problem. Paypal writen off money of my bank and after that still i have a negative balance. Paypal dont answer on twitter and my mails. Can anyone help me with this? How can i Come in contact with paypal and also get a reaction? Regards, Koen
Login to Me Too

renycartoon
Contributor
Contributor

Hey! Today i was trying to withdraw my money from paypal to my bank. But it showed me this error - "Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later."  This is new paypal, everything is accepted and confirmed, sent my first withdraw yesterday, and waiting when it will come to my bank. But i tried right now to withdraw, and they show me that error. What should i do, and why it is happening like that!

Login to Me Too

Raulv2354
Contributor
Contributor

Im not able to remove my limiation there is no option to fix it at all. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@renycartoon wrote:

Hey! Today i was trying to withdraw my money from paypal to my bank. But it showed me this error - "Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later."  This is new paypal, everything is accepted and confirmed, sent my first withdraw yesterday, and waiting when it will come to my bank. But i tried right now to withdraw, and they show me that error. What should i do, and why it is happening like that!

Hi @renycartoon,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! It looks like issues regarding withdrawals are a known issue, and we're working to get this fixed. I'll ensure this is reported further. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon and you can complete your withdrawal. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@Koenvdv wrote:
Hello. I have a big problem. Paypal writen off money of my bank and after that still i have a negative balance. Paypal dont answer on twitter and my mails. Can anyone help me with this? How can i Come in contact with paypal and also get a reaction? Regards, Koen

Hi @Koenvdv,

Negative balances can definitely be a concern, and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble regarding the bank transfer. How long has it been since the funds were sent? It can usually take up to 3-5 business days for a transfer to complete from your bank to PayPal. If it hasn't passed that amount of time yet, I would advise waiting for that to pass to see if it completes. If it's past that time, it's possible there was another factor affecting the balance, which we wouldn't be able to discuss over a public forum.

If you're wanting to contact us directly, you can do it using the information here, or through Facebook or Twitter. We'd be happy to take a look at what's happened and assist in any way we can. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Koenvdv
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Yes, i had wait a few days. But my activity in the "panel" is also incorrect. And i get no answer on Facebook, Twitter and mail. Paypal is So far as i see bad in support.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@Koenvdv wrote:
Hello. Yes, i had wait a few days. But my activity in the "panel" is also incorrect. And i get no answer on Facebook, Twitter and mail. Paypal is So far as i see bad in support.

Hey @Koenvdv,

I understand your concern, and I apologize that the issue has not yet been resolved. 😞 When you say the activity panel is incorrect, to what are you referring? Do you mean your Summary that shows account activity? And what's incorrect about it? How many days has it been since the add funds was initiated?

Our social media team works through their messages in the order they're received to keep a fair response time for everyone, so I know it can be a long wait, however they're getting through them as quickly as possible. They'll be with you as soon as they can. Thanks for your patience.

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

Pittsmaster
Contributor
Contributor

Howdy, I have been getting the following error when trying to pay eBay fees with Paypal using Paypal account funds for the past few days: 

"We're sorry. We encountered an issue processing your payment. Your payment was not processed and your account was not charged/debited. Please try again."

I called paypal using the 6 digit code in my account to speak with someone about this and I have yet to talk to someone because I've been on hold in the queue for 1 hour and 37 minutes at the time of this writing....and still going. What gives? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.