PayPal Community Chat - May 2, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our Community Chat on Wednesday, May 2nd, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Maynaards
Contributor
Contributor

I have two pending withdrawals to my bank,

- 30 April

- 2 May

They're both pending when can I expect them?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Maynaards wrote:

I have two pending withdrawals to my bank,

- 30 April

- 2 May

They're both pending when can I expect them?

Hi @Maynaards,

Thank you for your post! The length of time a withdrawal takes depends on the method used to make the withdrawal, the country your account is registered in, whether or not there are any delays for review, and then the actual timeframe the financial institution takes to process the transfer (which supercedes the estimate given). The estimated timeframe should be listed in your account next to each method of withdrawal. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Maynaards
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anything I can do to hasten the process?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Maynaards wrote:

Is there anything I can do to hasten the process?

Hi @Maynaards,

I regret that there isn't anything that can be done to hasten a withdrawal that has already been initiated.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Tatiana23

Hello,I've been trying to withdraw my funds to my visa card(the only way in Moldova)but everytime i do i get a generic error saying 

Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

I opened a the account a few days ago with the correct information...and my card has been verified
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Tatiana23 wrote:

Hello,I've been trying to withdraw my funds to my visa card(the only way in Moldova)but everytime i do i get a generic error saying 

Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

I opened a the account a few days ago with the correct information...and my card has been verified

Hi @Tatiana23,

Thank you for joining the chat! I'm sorry to hear about the error you're seeing when attempting to withdraw. With a generic error, it would require the assistance of a customer support representative to review the account and troubleshoot. I regret that I can't provide that type of assistance via the community forum. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

OnceANurse
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to request help from fans to continue my on-line Talk Show for Nurses. Can I do that? How would I go about doing that? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@OnceANurse wrote:

I would like to request help from fans to continue my on-line Talk Show for Nurses. Can I do that? How would I go about doing that? 

Hi @OnceANurse,

I'm happy to help! In order to best assist you with an answer, please let me know what country your account is registered in. I can provide links to helpful articles, but they are country-specific.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

OnceANurse
Contributor
Contributor
Couldn't find the reply button. I'm in MN 55110
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@OnceANurse wrote:
Couldn't find the reply button. I'm in MN 55110

Hi @OnceANurse,

Thank you for that clarification! One great way to advertise your PayPal account to your fan base is to set up a PayPal.me link, which you can then share on your social networks, blog, website, email, or even verbally on your talk show. Just click that link for information about setting up a link. Make sure you choose your PayPal.me name wisely as it can't be changed once selected.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.