PayPal Community Chat - June 8, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Friday, June 8th, from 5pm-6pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 5pm GMT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 6pm GMT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NicoleEledia

Hi. I recently have a problem regarding sending a payment in Paypal. Here is what happened: It was at Thursday ( June 6, 2018 Philippine Time) when I created my paypal account <removed>, linked my bank account with paypal and then tried to send payment to this email <removed>. The amount I sent was 7,711.45 Philippine peso and was later deducted in my bank account. I went to the bank today and they confirmed that the transaction was successful - the transaction in Paypal was successful. Now here's the problem, I did not receive a single email regarding the transaction, it is as if like the transaction did not happen. I have seen issues similar like mine in Paypal community and there have been no follow up. Here is the link, https://­www.paypal-community.­com/t5/­Getting-started/­No-record-of-transact­ion-or-confirmation/­td-p/12578... . I want my problem resolve as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @NicoleEledia,

Welcome to the community. I'd be happy to help, if you did not receive a payment confirmation email from PayPal and you can not see this amount in the transaction history section of your account then it sounds like the payment was not successful. If this was a card payment, it sounds like a case where your bank may have placed a hold on the funds like a pre-authorisation. I would suggest trying to reach out to your bank again and asking that this is released. It also may be a case where you need to allow a couple of working days and you see the amount drop off from your recent history section of your bank account.

I hope this helps,

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.