PayPal Community Chat - July 25, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, July 25th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi everybody!

Today's Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Forum User Agreement and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT and Friday from 4pm to 5pm GMT, so if you missed us this time, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jgnum01

Hello are you able to help with any issues regarding a purchase of a Paypal digital gift code

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@jgnum01 wrote:

Hello are you able to help with any issues regarding a purchase of a Paypal digital gift code

Hi @jgnum01,

I'd be happy to provide any assistance I can! Are you running into an error? Let me know more about the issue and I'll help as much as possible. 🙂

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

jgnum01

I purchased two $20 Playstation Network cards from the Paypal digital gift account on ebay yesterday afternoon, but I only received a link for one code in my email. I tried contacted the person who runs the ebay account for Paypal and he said he re-sent the email with the codes, but I haven't received anything. I also tried contacting Paypal by phone and they just leave me on hold for hours.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@jgnum01 wrote:

I purchased two $20 Playstation Network cards from the Paypal digital gift account on ebay yesterday afternoon, but I only received a link for one code in my email. I tried contacted the person who runs the ebay account for Paypal and he said he re-sent the email with the codes, but I haven't received anything. I also tried contacting Paypal by phone and they just leave me on hold for hours.

Hi @jgnum01,

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble with the gift card, and the difficulty reaching us for support. As I wouldn't be able to discuss anything specific regarding your account over a public forum, it would be best to contact us over Facebook or Twitter so that we can look into the issue and help identify the problem.

In the meantime, I would advise clearing your cache and cookies and checking your spam/junk folder in your email. Hopefully the email comes through soon. 🙂

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

topdownfever
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,  I sell on Ebay.  For the past few days I have not been receiving some email payment notifications.  Some come through right away with the ebay "sale" email, some are hours later than the ebay "sale" email, and some have not come through at all.  Having some technical issues?  Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@topdownfever wrote:

Hello,  I sell on Ebay.  For the past few days I have not been receiving some email payment notifications.  Some come through right away with the ebay "sale" email, some are hours later than the ebay "sale" email, and some have not come through at all.  Having some technical issues?  Thanks

Hey @topdownfever,

Thanks for joining the chat today. 🙂 I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. It does look like that is a known issue that we are working on fixing. I apologize for any inconvenience, but know that our team is aware and making steps to correct the error. Hopefully it's resolved soon!

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

nitinahuja
Contributor
Contributor

Would you be able to help me with this case PP-D-10374698 . There are some documents that I had submitted from the bank that dispute has been lifted and to allow the refund from the seller to come through. What is the status on that please ?

Nitin

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@nitinahuja wrote:

Would you be able to help me with this case PP-D-10374698 . There are some documents that I had submitted from the bank that dispute has been lifted and to allow the refund from the seller to come through. What is the status on that please ?

Nitin

Hi @nitinahuja,

My apologies, but I am unable to discuss account specific information over a public forum, as it would cause your personal details to no longer be secure. If you'd like to check the status of the case, please contact us, or reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter to see what options we have in getting the issue resolved. Thank you!

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.