PayPal Community Chat - July 20, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Friday, July 20th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 4pm GMT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

katiedavie
New Community Member

hi, i have problem with adding bank to my paypal account, i keep seeing an error" we're un able to process your request right now, please try again later".

i been trying this for over 2 weeks and still nothing, i called the support 2 time and they told me to wait for 48 hours, and now its been 2 weeks from there and i still cant add bank to my paypal account.

please tell me what to do.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @katiedavie

Welcome to our Community!

This sounds like a security block on your account. Do you have any issues or restriction on your account? Did you use the bank on your current or any other PayPal account in the past? I would suggest you call our Support again, in order to assist you in making a payment or withdrawing funds from your account. As this issue is has persisted, they can do some live troubleshooting with you

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

angelica22
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

I have this problem for almost a week already. I can't send payment.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @angelica22,

Welcome to our Community!

The is message can appear for numerous reasons. In such cases, if this is persistent  I would make sure you account has been verified and you are logging in from a secure location. Please make sure your funding source is up to date, so check your bank and card details are correct. In some cases, you will need to confirm your bank account or card on your account and make sure that your bank or card issuer allow online use. Also, clear the cache and cookies of your browser before trying again.

If you have checked all these and it still does not work, I would suggest you contact our Customer Support through the contact section of the Help Centre on your account.

Thanks

Martin

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session! 

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week Wednesday, July 25th at 1pm PT, or next week on Friday, July 28th at 4pm GMT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.