PayPal Community Chat - July 18, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, July 18th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

PayPal_Olivia

@remtechnolodgy wrote:

sorry, but again meaningless and not competent answer.

Money is available in BRN currency. Please, for 30 days, be converted to US dollars. And I only get fuzzy answers if that's your cadres .... that's a shame for company Paypal.

Hi @remtechnolodgy,

I appreciate your frustration, and I truly hope that assistance from the channels I suggested results in a quick resolution. This forum is public and discussion of account-specific issues is not possible.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

cipriancnb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i've just sent you my documents for solving the lift limitations account! How much will last until the process is ready?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@cipriancnb wrote:

Hi, i've just sent you my documents for solving the lift limitations account! How much will last until the process is ready?

Hey @cipriancnb,

Great question! The process to verify documents typically takes between 3-5 business days. It entirely depends on how many cases we currently have in our queue. I apologize if the wait does extend beyond that, but you can always contact us to check the status of your case. I hope it's resolved soon. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

LucasLlach
Not my experience Ashley. I sent my docs 3 weeks ago, still I don't have any type of answer, Paypal is keeping my money.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@LucasLlach wrote:
Not my experience Ashley. I sent my docs 3 weeks ago, still I don't have any type of answer, Paypal is keeping my money.

Hi @LucasLlach,

I'm sorry that there has been a delay. When there are significant volumes, the time it takes to review can spike. Similarly, the time it takes to respond to queries may increase. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PastorBurt
Contributor
Contributor

I am not seeing any replies to this Chat.   Where is the Link to actually see the Chat.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PastorBurt wrote:

I am not seeing any replies to this Chat.   Where is the Link to actually see the Chat.

Hi @PastorBurt,

The chat is a forum conversation where PayPal moderators answer questions as quickly as we can in this thread. I hope you've seen the reply that I posted a few minutes ago for you!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

LucasLlach
I'm having a horrible UX, with account frozen and no answers via mail or phone
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@LucasLlach wrote:
I'm having a horrible UX, with account frozen and no answers via mail or phone

Hi @LucasLlach,

I'm sorry to hear about the limitation on your account! We're not able to provide account-specific assistance via the forum so I would not be able to check on the status of the limitation review, but if there is anything that you're having difficulty completing on your end, please let me know and I'll be happy to provide guidance.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

LucasLlach
Olivia I already phoned twice, and emailed four times. What shoul I do? Wait and see if Paypal at some point decides it can stop keeping my money? Any ideas?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.