PayPal Community Chat - August 24, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Friday, August  24th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 4pm GMT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Subrina-HT
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply martin,

unfortunately this has been going on quite a while and I cant actually get to speak to someone from customer service.

looks like il have to cut my loses and move over to splink

thanks again and have a good weekend. 

Login to Me Too

ardianash
Contributor
Contributor

Hello dear paypal.

I have a big issue with my account.

I am from Serbia but i live in Kosovo which is province of Serbia, so your team told me to submit proofs of my address and i did but now still got no response from your team.

Please take a look to those documents and restore my account, i am telling you again i live in KOSOVO which is PROVINCE OF SERBIA.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @ardianash,

Welcome to our Community!

As I cannot take any direct action on this account through contacts on this platform, I cannot comment on the documents you have submitted. PayPal considers Kosovo as a separate region for banking purpose and does not offer our services for this region at the moment. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Lazulitan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Martin, I recently sold an item on ebay and the funds were being held and were supposed to be released 2 days ago. I contacted Ebay and the support team said they would give the go on releasing my funds and I should see them in 24 hours. The money still isn't in my account. What should I do?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Lazulitan

Welcome to our Community Chat!

I am sorry to hear you do not have access to the funds on your account. As this hold has been instructed by eBay, only they can lift this hold. If they have not yet communicated this instruction I would advise you to contact them directly. Here is some information on such holds on eBay holds.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.