PayPal Community Chat - August 10, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_Martin

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Friday, August 10th, from 4-5pm GMT.

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 4pm GMT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 5pm GMT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

Martin.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

PayPal_Martin

@ViduzZz

Unfortunately, this type of purchase is not covered under our Seller Protection Program. In such cases, once we confirm there was unauthorised use of an account we have to return the funds. In saying that,  I would advise you, as explained earlier, in all cases to supply as much information as possible. As not all cases of unauthorised transactions are accepted because unfortunately, not all claims are legitimate. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

draisha
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
 My invoice of July 33.40 at eBay for canceled orders. it should no payment will be taken from my PayPal account the orders were canceled. my bank told me that it was withdrawn

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @draisha

Welcome to our Community Chat!

Unfortunately, we cannot discuss account specific issues on this platform. If eBay has charged you fees for cancelled orders, I would suggest your contact eBay directly. 

Thanks 

Martin

Login to Me Too

kourtneydavis19
Contributor
Contributor
I can't transer to my bank i keep getting unable to complete transaction something went wrong on our end try again later ..for 2 days please help
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @kourtneydavis19

Welcome to our Community!

As this, is an account specific issue and it sounds like a security issue. I would recommend clearing the cache and cookies on your browser and avoid using any VPN's before trying again. If it fails please contact our Customer Support directly. You will find the details in the Help section of your account.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.