PayPal Community Chat - 4/2 Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, April 2nd, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

This week's Global Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Tuesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

To start out the chat today, share with us some of the songs that stick in  your head - what song do you hear a snippet of and it stays with you all day? What song can't you get out of your head, no matter how hard you try? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

To start out the chat today, share with us some of the songs that stick in  your head - what song do you hear a snippet of and it stays with you all day? What song can't you get out of your head, no matter how hard you try? 

Songs get stuck in my head so easily.

I remember when my sister and I were little, whichever of us was being mean at the time would run around chasing the other singing jingles from commercials to get them stuck in each other's heads.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

That...is an impossible question to answer. If I start to think of a song that gets stuck in my head, I'm now cursed to think about that for the rest of the day, or until I can get something else to stick. And the loop starts all over. I'm trying really hard not to think of any songs right now.

Ugh...man. Too late. Pretty much anything from Journey. And off I go...

Andy 🙂

Login to Me Too

_Zazu
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the Tarantulas song stuck in my head for days now....

Tarantulas, Tarantulas, Everybody loves Tarantulas.
If there's just fuzz where your hamster was, it's probably because of tarantulas.
They're so soft and they're so furry.
And they're so cute if you're vision's blurry.
All of mine got free, but don't you worry, though they're crawling up your wall in a big hurry.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Olivia - Yep, that sounds familiar. Smiley Frustrated

Andy - Well, read the rest of this post then. Smiley Happy

Zazu - That would actually be pretty awesome.  Well, because, tarantulas are awesome. Smiley Happy

I dare you all to click on this link.  I double dare you.  Come on,  you know you want this song in your head the rest of the day.  Smiley Very Happy

- Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Adrian-  See, I've never really had that issue with that song. It's amusing to hear someone else have that issue, as you can invariably hear them start to sing it out of nowhere, but it's never really been one to get stuck in my head.

Now, this has a tendency to become lodged for days in my mind.  However, I'm currently using a Paul Simon defense to mitigate the normal effect.  They naturally cancel each other out. 😉

Andy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Andy - I use similar defense techniques myself.  This song works out pretty well to clear out any lingering tunes in my head. It will also get me to chair dance in a rather ridiculous fashion going down the highway. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Bummer, look at the time!

I was looking forward to chatting with community members today! I wonder if our song defense techniques kept people from joining our chat. Maybe they saw us all singing to ourselves and decided not to interrupt. 🙂

I guess we at least get souvenirs. I'll have that darned song in my head all evening. *sigh*

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on April 9th at 4PM Central time. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.