PayPal Community Chat 2/28 - Closed

PayPal_Olivia

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, February 28th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everybody!

This week's Wednesday Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal. We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Wednesday from 1pm to 2pm PT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mutiemule
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I received a mail from Paypal 13 days ago stating that my funds were available for withdrawal.

However, I'm unable to withdraw the funds.

Kindly assit.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@mutiemule wrote:

Hi.

I received a mail from Paypal 13 days ago stating that my funds were available for withdrawal.

However, I'm unable to withdraw the funds.

Kindly assit.

Hey @mutiemule,

Welcome to the Community chat! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble withdrawing your funds, that definitely sounds frustrating. 😞 I'll assist in any way I can.

When you try to withdraw the money from your account, do you receive an error message? If so, what does it say? Do you have a bank on file to withdraw your funds, or do you intend to request a check? What's the amount you're trying to withdraw?

Please let us know here so that we can hopefully get this resolved. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mutiemule
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I do get an error message that my Paypal account balance could not be retrieved at this moment.
No, I do not have the option to add bank account on Paypal but my bank has an interface that enables me to withdraw from Paypal to my bank account and that's what I use.
I'm withdrawing $1,300.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@mutiemule wrote:

Yes, I do get an error message that my Paypal account balance could not be retrieved at this moment.
No, I do not have the option to add bank account on Paypal but my bank has an interface that enables me to withdraw from Paypal to my bank account and that's what I use.
I'm withdrawing $1,300.

Hi @mutiemule,

Thanks for those details! Based on what you've said, it sounds like you may be trying to withdraw using Equity bank, which we would want to help you troubleshoot by working with you directly and using account specific information. I would advise contacting us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can assist. Hopefully the withdrawal is taken care of soon! 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mutiemule
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I will contact Paypal on the advised channels. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Clark4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've been trying to withdraw money for two weeks without success. Please help error message: there is a problem with my account. When I go to the resolution center and I choose the transaction in question, it says we're unable to file a case. I sent numerous emails no one is responding. Please help.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Clark4 wrote:

Hi, I've been trying to withdraw money for two weeks without success. Please help error message: there is a problem with my account. When I go to the resolution center and I choose the transaction in question, it says we're unable to file a case. I sent numerous emails no one is responding. Please help.

Hi @Clark4,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're encountering errors. It sounds like there are two issues at work here.

You're seeing errors when trying to withdraw that state that there is a problem with your account. That typically means that there is a limitation on the account. If you are looking in the Resolution Center, there should be a case that may require your action to resolve. Have you supplied any requested information to that case?

You also stated that you're trying to open a dispute on a transaction. Disputes can only be opened on transactions that involved you sending money to someone else. What type of transaction are you attempting to dispute? Answer here during this chat and I'll be happy to help point you in the right direction.

Also, I noticed that there were a couple of posts that you made where multiple moderators were tagged. Please do not tag moderators to answer your posts. The moderation team is available to answer questions in the Community Chat on a weekly basis, but at all other times, posts are answered primarily by the community's members. To ensure equal treatment to all members in the community, tagging a moderator to get their attention will not result in a response.

Thank you for joining the chat!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Clark4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I did submit the necessary documents over ago, it says it will be processed for 2-3 business days it has been over a week and I have not received a single reply from anyone. I want to know what the real problem. Can you look at my account and let me know.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.