PayPal Community Chat 12/18 - Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Global Community Chat on Tuesday, December 18th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

This week's Global Community Chat is now open and unlocked! 

Our moderator staff will be available for the next hour to answer your questions about PayPal, get to know you, or just have idle conversation.  We do ask that posts follow the PayPal Community Help Forum Policy and the Forum Guidelines.

Once the session is over, this thread will be locked again, but you will be able to view the content in the forums.  This chat is a regular feature every Tuesday from 4-5 PM CDT, so if you missed us this week, please feel free to stop by in the future! We want to get to know you!

Today we're going to skip our usual round of icebreakers.  Enjoy the free chat!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

Happy Holidays! 🙂

I hope everyone is having a happy, safe and hopefully stress free holiday season so far.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

So to answer today's question...wait. There's no question.  I..wha-...what am I supposed to do?  I...I need direction. I don't know what to do....~stands in corner, banging head against the wall~

Someone direct me!!

🙂

Andy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@PayPal_Andy wrote:

So to answer today's question...wait. There's no question.  I..wha-...what am I supposed to do?  I...I need direction. I don't know what to do....~stands in corner, banging head against the wall~

Someone direct me!!

My car is outside - could you go wash it for me? Smiley Happy

On second thought, with the incoming blizzard tomorrow, we might as well put it off. Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Adrian-

You asked for it sir.  For the duration of chat, I will be washing Adrian's car.  Good luck getting into your ice cube 😉

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

You asked for it sir.  For the duration of chat, I will be washing Adrian's car.  Good luck getting into your ice cube 😉

On a related note - have you seen those customized ice cube makers? I couldn't help myself and bought both the "brains" and "Han Solo in Carbonite" ones. Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

On a related note - have you seen those customized ice cube makers? I couldn't help myself and bought both the "brains" and "Han Solo in Carbonite" ones. Smiley Very Happy

Yes! I've been looking at the companion cube ones.  I think I'm going to get those at some point. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

YES!  And if I used more ice, I would totally get a set.  But as we live in a place where we're covered by ice for a quarter of the year, I try not to use any more than absolutely necessary. And certainly not enough to necessitate novelty ice cube trays.

Andy

Login to Me Too

DanielSw
Contributor
Contributor

We love PayPal for receiving payments from our global customers and for its debit card which we use daily.

One request I'll keep making, though, is an increase or total elimination of the daily cash withdrawal limit on the debit card. We often get paid more than that limit and would like to be able to withdraw the total payment via our Case ATM where we then deposit it immediately into our Chase accounts.

Better than that would be an instant transfer of funds electronically from PayPal to Chase.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.